Planned parenthood caught in video sting, ignoring exploitation

Empty Hands

Senior Master
Reaction score
However, from what I can see, Planned Parenthood, by continuing to place its clinics in minority communities, has done little, if anything, to make me think that, as an organization, that they've repudiated the negative aspects of Margaret Sanger's philosophy.

The stated purpose of Planned Parenthood is to provide women's health services, mainly contraception and health exams, but also including abortion, to those women who don't have easy access - the poor. Thus, they offer their services on a sliding scale based on income, all the way down to free. Those minority communities tend to be more poor than the average community, so of course you would tend to find more Planned Parenthood clinics there - probably more free clinics and county clinics too, is the state in on the eugenics? They go where their mission dictates.

To ignore the simplest explanation in favor of a conspiratorial view that Planned Parenthood is handing out condoms and health exams in order to purify the race is laughable on its face.

5-0 Kenpo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
The stated purpose of Planned Parenthood is to provide women's health services, mainly contraception and health exams, but also including abortion, to those women who don't have easy access - the poor. Thus, they offer their services on a sliding scale based on income, all the way down to free. Those minority communities tend to be more poor than the average community, so of course you would tend to find more Planned Parenthood clinics there - probably more free clinics and county clinics too, is the state in on the eugenics? They go where their mission dictates.

To ignore the simplest explanation in favor of a conspiratorial view that Planned Parenthood is handing out condoms and health exams in order to purify the race is laughable on its face.

Perhaps if that wasn't the stated goal of the founder of the group, you might be right. But it was, which actually makes my explanation the more simple one. Why wouldn't you believe her? I do. And the organizations practices are working in line with her goals.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

In the Boston area, Planned Parenthood is in neighborhoods with high concentrations of........................college students. Not necessarily the colleges themselves, but the neighborhoods (aka "student ghettos") where the collegiates actually live.

Perhaps Ms. Sanger had issues with people pursuing higher education :rofl:

Last edited:

Empty Hands

Senior Master
Reaction score
Perhaps if that wasn't the stated goal of the founder of the group, you might be right. But it was, which actually makes my explanation the more simple one. Why wouldn't you believe her? I do. And the organizations practices are working in line with her goals.

Margaret Sanger died 45 years ago, and founded Planned Parenthood in 1916, 95 years ago (she was also opposed to abortion, natch). No one working for Planned Parenthood today was alive for it's founding, and I would guess that few if any of those working for Planned Parenthood today even knew Margaret Sanger. Do they hold special secret pro-eugenics meetings? Plot the extinction of the black race in an international organization with thousands of affiliates? How do they find all of these thousands of pro-eugenics volunteers and workers? Secret indoctrination meetings perhaps? Why has no one blown the lid on this massive conspiracy?

Her goals included the ability of women to have access to health care and to control their bodies and reproduction, no matter who they were. PP seems to be working towards that goal, and it takes an unusually conspiratorial frame of mind to construct a secret and elaborate pro-eugenics conspiracy as part of a huge international organization which has been around for almost 100 years.

What are your feelings on the Trilateral Commission?

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Her goals included the ability of women to have access to health care and to control their bodies and reproduction, no matter who they were. PP seems to be working towards that goal,

And some of the employees could care less about the "control their bodies and reproduction part." Since they were so happy to help a pimp get an abortions for his 14 yr olds. With or without the 14 yr olds consent.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
And some of the employees could care less about the "control their bodies and reproduction part." Since they were so happy to help a pimp get an abortions for his 14 yr olds. With or without the 14 yr olds consent.

Considering things are not the same I tell you a little story:

A friend of mine runs a little horse rescue in North Georgia. One of the poorest counties of the state. Saying she is specialized in horses is a stretch tho: She does not turn a living creature down. She has taken in and placed dogs and has the house full of teenage boys she cares for as a foster parent.

She usually gets the calls of the unimaginables:
The walking skeleton horses, the mare that had a dead foal hanging from her butt for days.

Now she has places a blind horse, is fighting to safe a young filly, 8 month old, a rack of bones, being used to give pony rides to kids (average age for horses to be ridden is 2- 3 years, not 8 month!) The 'Owner' of this last gem had several more of the kind: Skin and bones.
Granted, the legal situation is different. You can either press charges, risk the lives of the animals, or talk the owner into surrendering the animals to Animal Control in exchange for amnesty. By all things right, the guy ought to have the Library of Congress thrown at him, but at what cost.

Considering there is no such limitation, one can always 'advise' the other party how to seek medical help and still alert the proper authorities. So the girls can get the medical help and still alert the police...

This is - naturally - just my point of view....

5-0 Kenpo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Margaret Sanger died 45 years ago, and founded Planned Parenthood in 1916, 95 years ago (she was also opposed to abortion, natch). No one working for Planned Parenthood today was alive for it's founding, and I would guess that few if any of those working for Planned Parenthood today even knew Margaret Sanger. Do they hold special secret pro-eugenics meetings? Plot the extinction of the black race in an international organization with thousands of affiliates? How do they find all of these thousands of pro-eugenics volunteers and workers? Secret indoctrination meetings perhaps? Why has no one blown the lid on this massive conspiracy?

Planned Parenthood was actually founded in 1923 as a merger between the Birth Control Clinical Research Bureau and the American Birth Control Legue. It was not founded in 1916. Not only that, but Sanger was president of the organization from 1952 to 1959. One of the stated goals of the ABCL was sterilaztion of the insane and mentally retarded and the encouragement of this operation upon those afflicted with inherited or transmissible diseases, with the understanding that sterilization does not deprive the individual of his or her sex expression, but merely renders him incapable of producing children. Also to enlist the support and cooperation of legal advisors, statesmen, and legislators in effecting the removal of State and Federal statutes which encourage dysgenic breeding.

It is not necessary for the people who work there now to be conspiring to do any of those things. All Sanger had to do was set up an organization who operations would cause such in perpetuity. She provided the framework for enacting her goals, and the organization is still complying with them. So whether they know it or not, the net effect is still the same.

My point about the organization repudiating her racist and eugenic goals would provide at least an air of legitimacy that those aren't the goals.

Her goals included the ability of women to have access to health care and to control their bodies and reproduction, no matter who they were. PP seems to be working towards that goal, and it takes an unusually conspiratorial frame of mind to construct a secret and elaborate pro-eugenics conspiracy as part of a huge international organization which has been around for almost 100 years.

And yet, they do nothing in communities where the middle and upper class live, unless they are minority middle-class neighborhoods. If her goal for these clinics was to do so, then they would include at least reproductive education in middle- and upper-class white neighborhoods as well, but they don't. Again, it's not just about race, but about what she perceived to be people who shouldn't procreate, to include the poor and "retarded" (her word, not mine) of all races.

Her stated goals regarding women's health was not "women's health", but "white women's health."

Gonna invoke Godwin's law here: If someone were to be in the Nazi party today, and invoke Hitler's nationalistic agenda, but say nothing about ethnic cleansing, would you trust that that wasn't one of their goals unless they repudiated that part of Hitler's agenda, Even if they never met Hitler?

What are your feelings on the Trilateral Commission?

I believe that even if it does exist, I can't do anything about it, so I don't give it much thought. :ultracool

Last edited:

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Considering there is no such limitation, one can always 'advise' the other party how to seek medical help and still alert the proper authorities. So the girls can get the medical help and still alert the police...

This is - naturally - just my point of view....
I would not be upset if she offered "Medical Help" I'm upest that she gave the pimp tips to keep him from getting in trouble. Im upset she knew she was wrong so she had to tell them to lie. Im upset that when having a conversation about a 14 yr old instead of saying they should not be having sex period but if they do they need to wait 2 weeks after but thats not what she said no she said "Waist up" the polite way for telling the pimp to have the 14 yr old girl have oral sex with men for 2 weeks. Im upset that they waited a week to contact any law enforcement officers.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
And yet, they do nothing in communities where the middle and upper class live, unless they are minority middle-class neighborhoods. If her goal for these clinics was to do so, then they would include at least reproductive education in middle- and upper-class white neighborhoods as well, but they don't. Again, it's not just about race, but about what she perceived to be people who shouldn't procreate, to include the poor and "retarded" (her word, not mine) of all races.

Habitat for Humanity isn't in middle or upper class neighborhoods either.

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
my thoughts are along the lines of, Who cares if the organization was founded by a eugenics believer. Doesnt mean the ones who work there now believe in it now. Besides, we admire today all kinds of people who did good while simultaneously having some backwards ideas. Winston Churchill, for example.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I would not be upset if she offered "Medical Help" I'm upest that she gave the pimp tips to keep him from getting in trouble. Im upset she knew she was wrong so she had to tell them to lie. Im upset that when having a conversation about a 14 yr old instead of saying they should not be having sex period but if they do they need to wait 2 weeks after but thats not what she said no she said "Waist up" the polite way for telling the pimp to have the 14 yr old girl have oral sex with men for 2 weeks. Im upset that they waited a week to contact any law enforcement officers.

What are you expecting?

You think it matters one bit hat she tells a guy who pimps out a kid?
You think he cares (given he is a real one and not somebody out to entrap somebody)
Think he would go 'yes Ma'am, I am wrong to pimp out a kid' nice but not happening.

So you do what you can. NO, I am not sure if they really tell the police. Or if they figured the jig was up and they were being fingered by somebody wanting to shut them down, thus the FBI.
But operating in the gray area of life. I am expecting some give for the immediate good (in this case of the girl) vs the absolute right (calling in the cops)

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I hit the 'edit button right at the 59 minute mark....

Anyhow...

I know I am jaded by the video 'proof' the likes of PETA like to put forth to proof their agenda.

So I have my doubts of video evidence presented in this type of manner.
(Rodney King and a more recent case in Alabama...though you can't change the footage, you can put it into different context...just by omitting certain aspects)

5-0 Kenpo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
my thoughts are along the lines of, Who cares if the organization was founded by a eugenics believer. Doesnt mean the ones who work there now believe in it now. Besides, we admire today all kinds of people who did good while simultaneously having some backwards ideas. Winston Churchill, for example.

But we do not, or should not, ignore the negatives.

Not only that, but the practical effects of Planned Parenthood still go towards the stated goal of the eugenist. You choose to ignore that. I do not. So be it.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
What are you expecting?

)
I guess I was not expecting the first thing to pop in her mind when talking about a 14 yr old slave is "waist up" for 2 weeks and dont talk to the Nurse pract. because we hate her she follows the rules. But then again there are some that will allow the most vile things all in the name of a womans right to choose.

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
But we do not, or should not, ignore the negatives.

Not only that, but the practical effects of Planned Parenthood still go towards the stated goal of the eugenist. You choose to ignore that. I do not. So be it.

To each their own. :D hey?

but yeah i dont ignore negatives

Last edited:
OP
B

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score

Latest Discussions