Pictures of my little TKD girl!!

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
She is a lovely little girl - it's great that she's in martial arts now, so when the boy come a-flocking, she can kick some butt!

OP
M

MissTwisties

Hell yeah!!! lol

She kinda of look like a little Geisha doing a dance on one of those pics, don't you think? *chuckles* :D

She is with her Master Han on the last pic. Very nice guy.

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
She's very cute. Looks like a nice school-alot of room, good lighting and mats. Also her teacher looks real patient and smiling. That's good. TW

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Feisty Mouse said:
She is a lovely little girl - it's great that she's in martial arts now, so when the boy come a-flocking, she can kick some butt!
Well said, Feisty! :lol:

BrandiJo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
shes so cute! if i ever have kids (only 18 now so i got lots of time) i will deffantly have to see if i can get them to be intrested in Martial arts ...even if its not TKD (what i do)

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing! These pictures are really cool!

- Ceicei

Shodan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Cute kiddo........those pictures will be great for her scrapbook/album....to look back on when she is older. I started martial arts when I was 13 and for some reason, have no pictures of myself until my 3rd belt up into the system!! Wish I had some white belt photos!!

Hope she keeps with it!!

:asian: :karate:

shane23ss

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Shodan said:
Cute kiddo........those pictures will be great for her scrapbook/album....to look back on when she is older. I started martial arts when I was 13 and for some reason, have no pictures of myself until my 3rd belt up into the system!! Wish I had some white belt photos!!

Hope she keeps with it!!

:asian: :karate:
Same with me, I only have pics of me as a blue and green belt.

OP
M

MissTwisties

You know that's funny you mention this because today I was thinking I should be doing some scrapbooks for my girls...it's not something I ever heard of in Quebec, but here Americans seem to be fond of this, and I think it's a great idea...just need to restore my imagination and my artistic sense...lost it years ago when my life became more complicated...lol

I love to look at those pics. I'm gonna take some nice shots of my oldest playing soccer soon. :)

Aqua4ever

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Aww! Great pictures! thanks for sharing. I agree, they would look great in a scrapbook, then when she gets old enough she can start her own or add onto the ones you have going!
Aqua

Latest Discussions