Photos from your Studio

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Oh no Sarah he did find this thread....see now you're suppose to warn us ladies about this...geez thanks ;) ....there's nothing wrong with being net famous, just take it as a compliment

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hey Hey Jani, I just did warn ya, as soon as I realised the sneaky little ninja was on here, you girls were the first to know!!

FUZZYJ692000 said:
Oh no Sarah he did find this thread....see now you're suppose to warn us ladies about this...geez thanks ;) ....there's nothing wrong with being net famous, just take it as a compliment

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Sarah said:
Hey Hey Jani, I just did warn ya, as soon as I realised the sneaky little ninja was on here, you girls were the first to know!!

hum do we like sneaky ninjas :rolleyes: lol....i know i saw your post on the other thread...his ears must have been burning from all of us talking about him or something ;)

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ah, don’t you love the Ladies Locker Room....be nervous boys!!!

Sorry ladies, I guess I want be able to take a sneaky photo of Homy while he is getting changed now, he'll be on guard now he knows my intentions.

FUZZYJ692000 said:
hum do we like sneaky ninjas :rolleyes: lol....i know i saw your post on the other thread...his ears must have been burning from all of us talking about him or something ;)

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sarah said:
Ah, don’t you love the Ladies Locker Room....be nervous boys!!!

Yes, I do. Even if the door is locked to me and the rest of the males of this site, yet I know it serves its' purpose.
:asian:

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Rich Parsons said:
Yes, I do. Even if the door is locked to me and the rest of the males of this site, yet I know it serves its' purpose.
:asian:

Gee Rich thanks...it's always nice to have a supportive guy on here...some of them actually get intimidate by us...i don't know why :)

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yeah I cant imagine why they would get intimidated by a bunch of feisty ladies that are obsessed with MA, all getting together in one place were guys can not go!!

hrm.......I wonder??

For some reason I’m thinking of Andrew and a pink fluffy pillow...hehehe

FUZZYJ692000 said:
Gee Rich thanks...it's always nice to have a supportive guy on here...some of them actually get intimidate by us...i don't know why :)

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
FUZZYJ692000 said:
Eh, you can keep your locker room as I could care less what goes on behind those doors! Who needs to get uptight :idunno: .

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sarah said:
I think it is about time for some new Photos to be posted.....any offers??
Can't. My computer is messed up. No pictures of anything of mine. Besides I think I put enough of myself up here. Some of the natives didn't like them.

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
Oh Jason honey....dont be upset, we talk about you too!

jfarnsworth said:
Eh, you can keep your locker room as I could care less what goes on behind those doors! Who needs to get uptight :idunno: .

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I......Huh......would rather not be the talk of the ladies locker room. That's waaaaaaay toooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuuch estrogen for any male to handle. Please oh please let my name stay out of there as it could only doom me in the end. :)

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
jfarnsworth said:
Can't. My computer is messed up. No pictures of anything of mine. Besides I think I put enough of myself up here. Some of the natives didn't like them.

which natives...do we need to :whip: ....or just get them glasses...some people just don't know what a good picture is...:)

Paul B

3rd Black Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Let' see if I can get this to work.....here's me on my way to meet Mr. Mat.Ahhhrggg...stupid thing! (the computer):whip:

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score

Dont think you can post a pic unless you are a supporting member!

Paul B said:
Let' see if I can get this to work.....here's me on my way to meet Mr. Mat.Ahhhrggg...stupid thing! (the computer):whip:

Paul B

3rd Black Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ahhh..I see. Thank you! It really wasn't that great anyway. But if you enjoy other peoples' misery you would have loved it.:)

Now I'm off to buy a T-shirt or something.

M

MGM

I think any one can post a photo, you just need to have it hosted on the web it can't only be on your computer.

sunset at my house as example

HPIM1437.jpg

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
These arent from my studio, but from a Seminar my studio attended...

vic1.jpg

My Instructor, (on the Left) laying the smack down on Tengu6 (Markk Bush)

ed_brett.jpg

Shidoshi Ed Martin effortlessly tossing my friend Brett

seminar.jpg

And a Group Photo after the Seminar.

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
Great Photos Technopunk, I like your new Avatar.

You have some really cool photo's of yourself, any more MA related ones that you can share??

Latest Discussions