Photos from your Studio

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
What about just copy and paste? There are a few non-supprting members who have used this method to get pics in here. It might have to be a jpeg though, I'm not sure. I'm about as computer saavy as overcooked fettucini in a plain white bowl. I have the technical skill of a magnificent frigatebird.

R

raedyn

You do however, have a cetain talent for colourful desciptions of your computer talentlessness.

R

raedyn

Does a magnificent frigate bird have more or less teachnical savvy than a plain-ol' frigate bird?

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
9910be_mafr3.jpg

You tell me.....

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tess, Supporting members can upload pics?

Now you tell me.

How?

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
so from reading the last few posts...it is acceptable to link to pictures?

I've done it couple times but don't now because I figure that I can handle just posting a link...and it seemed to kinda circumvent some of the bonuses you get from being a supporting member..

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Brother John said:
Tried Cut & Paste

I'll try this:
http://www.geocities.com/hsokenpokarate/home.html

Please feel free to check out our New Web-Page.
In actuality, it's very much NOT finished yet, but there are some pics of me there.
PLEASE: Let me know what you think.

Your Brother
John
Nice site, John! The kids are REALLY cute. The site looks to be very nicely made. Want a critique? Nothing serious, but when I go to a MA dojo website, I like to see video clips. That gets me interested, and gives me a chance to see how people move. And find a better quallity digicam - some of the pics look a bit blurry.

I like what you're doing to combat the grey hair! I can't do that, my head is shaped like an asteroid.

respectfully,

Dan

The Kai

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Since someone else opened this can Please check out my website. It is a prefab jobby so's I can test the waters www.kenpowisconsin.com. Comments and critques are welcomed

thanks
t-

Brother John

Senior Master
Reaction score
Flatlander said:
Nice site, John! The kids are REALLY cute. The site looks to be very nicely made. Want a critique? Nothing serious, but when I go to a MA dojo website, I like to see video clips. That gets me interested, and gives me a chance to see how people move. And find a better quallity digicam - some of the pics look a bit blurry.

I like what you're doing to combat the grey hair! I can't do that, my head is shaped like an asteroid.
respectfully,
Dan

I'm glad you like the site Dan! Brian put it together, he's good at that.
We hope to put together some very simple vids in the future, but not yet. I'll give you a holler when we get it moving. We are going to be putting up a lot of pics, hope to have better ones soon.

Grey hair nothin... (actually I've been gettin a few in my Gotee..but hey, I'm only 32..I don't have THAT much....yet) I did it to combat the fact that I've been blessed with the family hair-Don't (as opposed to a hair Do). One of my friends said that I look like "Stone Cold Steve Austin". I wouldn't know, not much of a pro-wrestling fan really.

The kids sure are cute. That was most of them. (We just opened our school 3 weeks ago) I just got a note and a crayon picture from one of the young ladies telling me "Deer Mr. Haag ((thats me)) thanks for helping me learn so meny new things in Kenpo, I like it!!!" I just about cried!!!! Seriously. I came home and put it up on my fridge.
I'm gonna love this!

Your Brother
John

Brother John

Senior Master
Reaction score
The Kai said:
Since someone else opened this can Please check out my website. It is a prefab jobby so's I can test the waters www.kenpowisconsin.com. Comments and critques are welcomed

thanks
t-
Nice.
Are you "Shihan" Martin? If so, we've got the same hairdo.
:)
The pics on the pics page are a tad small perhaps, and when I clicked on them it just shot me back to the other page.

I do like it.

Your Brother
John

The Kai

Master of Arts
Reaction score
That's me, I don't have a lot of choice on the hairDo
t-

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Brother John said:
Tried Cut & Paste

I'll try this:

In actuality, it's very much NOT finished yet, but there are some pics of me there.

Your Brother
John

Cool site John, loved the pics with the kids... way cute... my favorite is this one...

Attachments

• $alexa.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 275

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Brother John said:
Tried Cut & Paste
I'll try this:
Your Brother
John
Nice pictures, Brother John--my favorite is the kids' group picture (so cute!) :)

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Brother John ...really nice site and great pics. I agree with Caver, that little one is precious! I love your school patch too! It's Kewl!

The Kai your site looks great too! Let us know when you post more pics. I wanted to see your video, but I have to update my media player first.

Thanks for sharing guys! :)

C

chefs

Man we need to work on your camera skills to eliminate that blur factor.

Still that guys hotter than Derek Zoolander

Sarah said:
Ok here is a action shot of Steve, and a pic of Derek aka Chefs (sorry it's blurry)

Brother John

Senior Master
Reaction score
chefs said:
Man we need to work on your camera skills to eliminate that blur factor.
Still that guys hotter than Derek Zoolander

#1: I'll try. I'm no pro, and I may be constrained by the technology at hand. But I'll do my best. We should have some new pics up soon.

#2: WHO is hotter than Zoolander??
If it's me (the shorn headed one) then I'm also about as bright as Zoolander as well.
:)
Your Brother
John

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Here's few from one of our Silat seminars.

Attachments

• $mini-100_0036.JPG
    $mini-100_0036.JPG
    6.6 KB · Views: 242
  • $mini-100_0204.JPG
    $mini-100_0204.JPG
    7.3 KB · Views: 245
  • $mini-100_0031.JPG
    $mini-100_0031.JPG
    6.9 KB · Views: 269
  • $mini-100_0200.JPG
    $mini-100_0200.JPG