Parker Guy, New To This Forum

karlijim

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm new to this forum. interested in anything Ed Parker, history, seniors, ancients, lineages, stories, families, "journeys", etc.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome! Lots of Parker Kenpo folks here. Pull up a chair and join us! :)

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk and enjoy!

Jeff

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm more Shaolin Kempo, but have found all kenpo/kempo folks here to be great. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Enjoy.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to MT..Lots of EP fans here..

OP
K

karlijim

White Belt
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the welcome. I'm most interested in the history of Ed Parker, his students, mainly , the seniors and their journeys. Please, where do i start?

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the welcome. I'm most interested in the history of Ed Parker, his students, mainly , the seniors and their journeys. Please, where do i start?

Go to the main Forum page, and just scroll down through the sections. You'll come to the one on Kenpo (yes, there's a whole section dedicated to your interest!), which has several subthreads. Just try them out and see which of them suit you. You'll find many knowledgeable (and nice!) people there, and a ton of Ed Parker American Kenpo experience.

I'm not mainly an EPAK guy, but have always felt welcome and never been chided for not being an insider, or high-ranking in EPAK. Enjoy!

Latest Discussions