Orlando Kendo Kai

E

Eddie Miller

Hello everyone. I am sorry to intrude but I just found your website and I wanted to say that we now have a Kendo Club in Orlando FL. Please visit our site at Orlando Kendo Kai and tell me what you think. Any one and everyone is welcome to come out and watch and or join. Thanks

Eddie Miller

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nice site. I found the ettequete section interesting. I knew Kendo was a formal art, but wasn't aware of the guidelines and practices.

:asian:

OP
E

Eddie Miller

Thanks guys. Yes Kendo is burried deep in traditions and respect. Thats the one thing about Kendo that appealed to me many many years ago when I picked it up. Any one that wants to know more should stop by any Kendo Dojo and take a look. Even if your not interested you should still take a look. I know I have just picked up 3 long time Karate students and they are very impressed with what they are learning. But thinks for the kind thoughts and words.

Eddie Miller

Ninja girl

White Belt
Reaction score
Where are you located in Orlando, I would like to come and watch, maybe once I get settled up there even join. Thank you.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where are you located in Orlando, I would like to come and watch, maybe once I get settled up there even join. Thank you.
Unfortunately, you're responding to a rather old thread. (The original post was in 2003!) The link in the original post is defunct and goes to a generic search site. And the original poster is not an active member, at least under the screen name here. I did a quick Google search HERE; you may find some useful information there. You may also find useful information here:
Orlando Kendo Club

Last edited:

Latest Discussions