one second to think!

H

hand2handCombat

now fighting is the last resort for most MAist. no one wants to disgrace their art.

how bout when ur in a neighborhood or just a place thats not to safe. if u see couple of gangsters or some mysterious looking faces, maybe you'll get tense, but if u are that could lead to panic.

if someone approaches you head on, waht do u do? when he might just strike.. .because there are many ppl like that, they start trouble for no reason or a stupid one.

would u stay still or will you nerves take over???

OP
L

LanceWildcat1

...if someone approaches you head on, waht do u do? when he might just strike.. .because there are many ppl like that, they start trouble for no reason or a stupid one.

One of our training situations teaches that you always keep your space, if possible from a potential attacker. If he doesn't attack, you don't have to respond. But, if he does attack, you have the space/time to respond appropriately to the attacker. The ole' boy scout motto of "Be Prepared" is probably a good rule to remember. :D

OP
T

TLH3rdDan

now fighting is the last resort for most MAist. no one wants to disgrace their art.

.... how would fighting disgrace your art??????

how bout when ur in a neighborhood or just a place thats not to safe. if u see couple of gangsters or some mysterious looking faces, maybe you'll get tense, but if u are that could lead to panic.

..... why would you allow your self to be in that type of area in the first place???? yes i have been in those areas as a part of a job i used to have and there was never a reason to be nervous or tense

if someone approaches you head on, waht do u do? when he might just strike.. .because there are many ppl like that, they start trouble for no reason or a stupid one.

.... acknowledge them nod or say hey or something and keep walking if they attempt something then react the way i was trained

would u stay still or will you nerves take over??? i would not stay still i would simply continue on my way but at the same time be aware of what was going on

Latest Discussions