Old Bloke Against Youngster

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can take the mickey out of K-Man because he knows I'm older than him! Just remember though that old and sneaky beats young and fit anytime.

OP
Transk53

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can take the mickey out of K-Man because he knows I'm older than him! Just remember though that old and sneaky beats young and fit anytime.

I'll remember that in six weeks or so when I take on that fella from work. Old and sneaky, what a excuse I could have.

Hanzou

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hmm, neither had much in the way of a ground game. What a pity. That brawl could have ended a lot more quickly with an effective takedown and ground control.

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
And my knees are out injured at the moment thanks to a double leg take down in Aikido training hyper extending them. But I'm training on my knees with my 5 yo grandson at present, so bring it on. :)

take it from me you wouldn't want to take her on ;) i've tried and got a beating just for good measure but then i was on my knees too :( guess that being "old" has taken it's toll on me too :(

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey these things are great fun! Haven't got one of my own yet but had some great fun on my Mum's when she was alive. Do you have any idea of the speed they get up to? ;)

the best ones have lawn mower engines in them ;) seriously quick and mega fun :)

the things that i do for other people LoL ;)

land speed record for a mobility scooter is over 70mph :)

Towel Snapper

Green Belt
Reaction score
LOL that was mental, a highly entertaining fight!

I dont understand what was hurting the young guy?

It seems at this level he who has the better endurance wins, I think endurance advantage alone will take you far in MMA, because few have the discipline to do the cardio work.

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well anyway, that older guy sure knows how to keep in good shape and he is not somebody to mess with. I hope to follow his example. As it is, at 38 Im still in my prime and I plan on taking it to the grave, whenever that might be.

Latest Discussions