OK, is it just me...?

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
Or does everyone have to log in again (as in a second time) to get to the photo gallery? This has been happening to me for a week or so, now. Something I missed?

Also, when I turn sig off for a post, as for Hall of Remembrance, as soon as I leave and turn the sig back on, it adds it to H of R post, too. Talked to a mod about this, and she said I should bring it up to the Thought Admiral, gawd of all he surveys (namely, MT). :D

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes, it's just you.
icon7.gif

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Anyone else?

Try clearing your cache, make sure the 'remember me' box is checked, and see if that makes any differences.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Also, for HOR, there's a check box when making a post to add your sig. If you only do it through your profile it'll add it when you turn it back on. Uncheck the box when posting and it'll remove it from that post only, regardless of what your profile is set to do.

(make sence?)

OP
kidswarrior

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
Also, for HOR, there's a check box when making a post to add your sig. If you only do it through your profile it'll add it when you turn it back on. Uncheck the box when posting and it'll remove it from that post only, regardless of what your profile is set to do.

(make sence?)
Yep, perfect! Got it. :bangahead:

Bob said:
Try clearing your cache, make sure the 'remember me' box is checked, and see if that makes any differences.
OK, will give it a whirl.

QUI-GON said:
Yes, it's just you.
icon7.gif
San Soo guys...always playing rough. :D

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Or does everyone have to log in again (as in a second time) to get to the photo gallery? This has been happening to me for a week or so, now. Something I missed?

Anyone else?

When using the PC at the station I will log on in the normal manner, it will take me to the page that says Thanks for logging in, then I wind up on the page the non-members see when they visit the site...Now if I click on the Members List icon then my name appears at the top of the page...

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

Also, when I turn sig off for a post, as for Hall of Remembrance, as soon as I leave and turn the sig back on, it adds it to H of R post, too. Talked to a mod about this, and she said I should bring it up to the Thought Admiral, gawd of all he surveys (namely, MT). :D

Yes, it's just you.
icon7.gif

I have to say I agree with Qui-Gon... it's just you :D

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The likely reason is this:

martialtalk.com
www.martialtalk.com

getting treated as 2 seperate domains. You are logged in to martialtalk.com, then you click the photogallery and are on www.martialtalk.com. While they are the same domain your browser treats them as seperate and your cookies don't carry over.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The exchange prior to Mr. Green's sober response deserves one of these:

:jediduel:

and one of these:

:bow:

Latest Discussions