Obamaites, creepier and creepier...

Master Dan

Master Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I find this and all threads similar to be negative confrontational and RACIST!!! I would like real facts solutions and information as we approach November. Some say we are to ignore or never say anything about the poster personally to a point yes but when a thread calles people negative names who have faith in what they believe and only people who agree with the OP are good or acceptable something should be said. However I am still convinced the OP is paid or supported by the continuous threads and are we suporting that financially by responding and should just ignore??

Master Dan

Master Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have heard, more than once, that anyone discussing politics had better never trash Reagan because "everybody" liked Reagan.

I lived in California and saw what Reagan did to that state and in my opinion, he kicked the country off in the very same direction. I remember the arbitrary crap with the hostages ... nothing but a flat-out insult to Carter for no purpose other than to make his foreign policy look crappy.

I haven't liked either Democratic nor Republican candidate enough to really make me want to vote for them since I've been old enough to vote - with two exceptions: Jerry Brown and Ralph Nader - purely because they both acted on corporate responsibility, reduced spending, created surplus and sought justice rather than power. Brown looks more to balance economic health, humanitarianism, business growth as well as personal protection rights, consumer fairness and, again, enforcement and responsibility. I had the opportunity to talk with him when he campaigned in the 90s. Much of the hippy-ness is mainly tied to his humanitarian acts, spiritual study and benevolence and humility. But he really does want to see a healthy business sector so long as it doesn't rob the people, break laws without prosecution, kill small business in court fees, and hires legal citizens.

I found this logical and necessary for success. Nader isn't as smart as Brown, but is closer to this balance than any other candidate I've seen.

It is not hard to see the emotional manipulation by both parties and I do honestly think one party is louder and nastier than the other ... not by much, tho.

Still waiting for massive campaign reform ....
At 21 I was training in SanJose when Reagon as Governor cut the state budget and kicked many of the mentally ill on the streets I was living in a low budget motel and the down town streets and people staying in the motel was a real mess. He was not a freind to the low and middle class why does no one remember the Junk Bond scandal due to his deregulation as president and house mortgages going to 15% in 1985 We took a real dump from him

Latest Discussions