NW Phoenix Teacher

shaolin_al

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hi I live in far northwest Phoenix in the Peoria, Sun City areas and i'm having trouble finding a legitimate teacher with a lineage. Does anyone know of any good teachers around here? system is not as important as quality.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Not in your area just wanted to say hello and say if you go to the Meet and greet section you could introduce yourself. What type of linage you looking for and in which art?

OP
S

shaolin_al

Orange Belt
Reaction score
By lineage I just mean a legitimate teacher who is not driven by finances and doesn't give a black belt in 2 years. The style itself is not important i'd prefer kung-fu but am willing to try anything. I've found that home schools are usually better quality teaching then commercial schools but there's always exceptions. I figured I would ask on here and see if there's possibly any unlisted instructors anywhere around my area. Thanks.

TaiChiTJ

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I see you've done wushu. Joe Eager teaches at PV community college, I think, and he may have a class on the west side of town where you are. Sorry to say I'm not that familiar with schools on the west side. Good Luck!

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hi I live in far northwest Phoenix in the Peoria, Sun City areas and i'm having trouble finding a legitimate teacher with a lineage. Does anyone know of any good teachers around here? system is not as important as quality.

I know a top level Wing Tsun sifu who's retired from public teaching and now teaches a select group at his home in Peoria. He charges very little, but expects a lot. He is my si-dei (younger kung-fu brother) and I have worked with him since 1980. I also teach Escrima, and work in Peoria. I can recommend several good people in various styles. If you find the right instructor, the rest will take care of itself. I'll PM you when I get off work.