Ninjutsu uk

Findinghisownway

White Belt
Reaction score
Just putting the feelers out there. Is there any genuine schools in ninjutsu in the uk, more specifically the Yorkshire area. As I would like to have a look at this hands on for my personal study's, thanks .

kitkatninja

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Depends where in Yorkshire you are/willing to travel to... To my knowledge there are two main organisations that teach Ninjutsu/Ninpo in the UK: Bujinkan and Genbukan. For Yorkshire, you can see an of example here (Bujinkan) and for (Genbukan), while I can't find any in Yorkshire (it's a big place afterall), I did find one in Mansfield (but it does depend on how far you're willing to travel (eg I am willing to travel up to an hour for a good school).

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's a very good teacher called Norman Smithers who trains here http://www.bujinkan-huddersfield.co.uk/about.html

Just one small point about the description of Norman Smithers, being in the Territorial Army is not the same as being a full time soldier especially at the time he was a member. Just a little thing I know but if you're a veteran it's a tad annoying.

Latest Discussions