Night Warriors video

F

Fool Wolf

Is there anyone out there that has these videos from Stephen Hayes? I know they are from the 80s, but how is the instruction on them? I see he has rereleased them in the form of DVDs.

Thanks
FW

OP
A

AaronLucia

I have videos 1 and 2 and they are pretty good for general stuff. I got mine off of ebay for 10 bucks a piece...

OP
F

Fool Wolf

I just ordered the same thing off e-bay. I can't wait till I get it. I am looking forward to some basic techniques to augment my Jujutsu training. Thanks for the reply.

vr
FW

OP
W

wadokai_indo

Fool Wolf said:
Is there anyone out there that has these videos from Stephen Hayes? I know they are from the 80s, but how is the instruction on them? I see he has rereleased them in the form of DVDs.

Thanks
FW
The instructions? Well too many repetitions for my taste, but it's good, really. It starts with stretching, basic techniques, applications (including outdoor applications), weapons techniques, and many more. I think it's a good introductory tape to the world of Ninpo.

r erman

Green Belt
Reaction score
Those tapes seemed really good when they came out almost twenty years ago. They're pretty mediocre now, imo. Fun to watch for nostalgia, though;) .

They don't come close to what Stephen Hayes is doing now. He offers a Taijutsu Kihon tape on his site that is much better.

Latest Discussions