NFL Fantasy League

grimfang

Green Belt
Reaction score
I currently have an NFL fantasy league with several slots still available for new coaches. This is a FREE league (one of the few remaing that does not cost $$ !)

This league will use a LIVE DRAFT, 14 player roster. The draft date is Thursday, August 21 at 4:15 pm EDT... however, coaches are not required to be online at that time (the computer will autodraft players based upon a player rating system, selecting the highest ranked player available at that moment.)

I will stop accepting new coaches on August 14, or when all slots are full.

Anyone who is interested in joining, please send me an email or PM.. please indicate which email addy you wish me to send info to. Unfortunatley, the league is password protected, so i must send you an invitaion containing the url and password.

OP
grimfang

grimfang

Green Belt
Reaction score
There is still time to get in on this! We have a few openings still available!

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok for us total idiots in teh fatasy league stuff, how does this work?

I get a team of fourteen?

How do I play them? A complete offensive line against someones defensive line?

Like I said for those like me and those that know more then me yet will not ask :D

OP
grimfang

grimfang

Green Belt
Reaction score
Short explaination of Fantasy Football:
you draft a team (QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, K, DEFENSE TEAM, 2 Defensive Individuals, 7 bench players.)
Each week, your starting linup is put head-to-head against another team in the fantasy league. During that week, each NFL player's stats are converted into points. The team with the highest points total for the week wins the game.
During the season you can make unlimited adjustments to your roster, replacing your starters with players on your bench. You are allowed to make trades with other fantasy league coaches in the league. There is also a free agent market and a waiver wire.
Fantasy teams are divided into divisions, just like the NFL. At the end of the fantasy season (week 15 in the NFL) the playoffs begin... the #1 team in each division, and 1 wildcard team.

To play fantasy football, you really only need to commit about 5 minutes each week. This particular league has a group of regular players who interact online quite a bit... we have a lot of fun during the season.

Latest Discussions