Newbie instructor from Ohio--Hi

k4man

White Belt
Reaction score
Greetings to all. I am new to the forum and just wanted to say hello!

I am an instructor of a small dojo in North Central Ohio where I live and earn my living as a high school teacher.

I started my martial arts training in 1984 in Tae Kwan Do and now train and teach Kwanmukan Karate.

Thanks in advance for all the future assistance.

Kevin

Welcome, and happy posting! :wavey:

Always good to have another Korean MA'ist on the board - especially another school teacher!

Welcome to MT Kevin! :ultracool

Mike

Welcome to MT! Much respect to you for being a school teacher, a job I could never do.

Happy posting.

-Josh

Thanks to all for the quick posts and responses. I actually "found" the site by accident as I did a google for some other information. Wow, here you are!!

Again, thanks for the warm welcome!

kevin

I actually "found" the site by accident as I did a google for some other information.

Many of us wound up here by accident..Greetings and Welcome from the "Northcoast"...

Greetings to another martial artist in north central ohio. Enjoy the stay & I'm sure any questions you may have there will be plenty here to give you advice or answers.

Greetings to all. I am new to the forum and just wanted to say hello!

I am an instructor of a small dojo in North Central Ohio where I live and earn my living as a high school teacher.

I started my martial arts training in 1984 in Tae Kwan Do and now train and teach Kwanmukan Karate.

Thanks in advance for all the future assistance.

Kevin

So you teach kids all day for a living, then come home to go to a karate class to teach more kids.
Brave man......
;-)

AoG

Welcome to MT, k4man---greetings from central central Ohio :wink1:---good to have you with us!

I'm not familiar with the particular style of Karate you mentioned---can you say something about it?

Welcome Kevin,

Ive met practitioner of Kwanmukan before.

They have always been knowledgable and great people!

take care,
Chang

Back