new to the board

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome
We hope you enjoy MartialTalk. Please take the time to look back at some of the older articles as well as the new ones. If you have questions or thoughts please post them We enjoy hearing from everyone
tshadowchaser:asian:

OP
L

LB_Karateka

White Belt
Reaction score
thank you all for the warm welcome, i have actually been browsing around the forum a little before i regustered. lots of people have lots of good things to say, i'm sure i will enjoy it here.

I

IsshinryuKarateGirl

Welcome to the forum. I assure you that you will learn many things and also teach people here things you know too. Also, there are many opinion questions here too. I am also quite new to this site also! I welcome you and hope to see you around!
:asian: :samurai:

S

Sandifer

Hello,

Thought I would introduce myself also. My name is Sandifer I live in Washington state. I've trained in the Chinese and Okinawan martial arts 16+years. I look forward to good discussion. Thanks.

Sandifer

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sandifer
Hello,

Thought I would introduce myself also. My name is Sandifer I live in Washington state. I've trained in the Chinese and Okinawan martial arts 16+years. I look forward to good discussion. Thanks.

Sandifer

Welcome to Martial Talk.

:asian:

S

Shinzu

welcome to the new members... im sure you won't be dissappointed here!

Latest Discussions