New to Krav

justinkm

White Belt
Reaction score
Is there any one out there that has any input on KM good or bad. I need answers down to what to wear and what to expect in the first class. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
First, welcome and happy posting! :wavey:

Second, in regards to your question, I suspect you will get more answers to your post in the Krav Maga section than you will here... sorry I don't have any advice for you about that.

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Is there any one out there that has any input on KM good or bad. I need answers down to what to wear and what to expect in the first class. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

First of all, hello and welcome to MartialTalk ... enjoy!

Secondly, I have never attended a KM class myself, but friends of mine have. At thier class, they wore what was comfortable. In this case, sweat pants and T-shirts. As far as the class itself, they always told me that KM tried to keep it as real as they possibly could. Of course your instructor will have a lot to do with what you wear and what is presentedas well, so attending is the only way to know for sure on both accounts.

Good luck ... and more importantly, have fun!!!

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Like Kacey, I'd refer you to the KM section.

Welcome to MT, also!

stone_dragone

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to MT! There will probably be some more answers in the KM section, but as for what to wear, I'd recommend some loose wind pants, t-shirt and maybe some running shoes (depends on the instructor). If you enjoy it, you can buy krav maga workout pants and stuff like that, too.

Latest Discussions