New Kenpo Website!!!

M

Mr. Wack

Please check out my new website. This will be one you'll be checking every day.

(URL removed--Arnisador).

I hope you like it.

Mr. Wack

OP
K

kali

"Mr. Wack" if your real intention was to be funny - I can't see it. (happen to find a lot to laugh at in life but can't find the humour here) All the time you put into this site, you could have devoted to a more positive approach on SOMETHING in your life.

For those of you that read this posting before looking at the site - save yourself the annoyance - it isn't funny! Just one more annonymous person bashing Kenpo and claiming to be funny while doing so.

Congratulations Mr. Wack, not only have you managed to finally get me to post something after months of silence, you have represented yourself in a light many will not forget.

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Some funny. Some true. Just another perception/perspective. Wouldn't be too terribly insulted. Just isn't worth it. I actually thought some of it was pretty funny... But I have a really twisted sense of humor. And who couldn't recognize the overweight Kenpo instructors. Only reason I'm not there is there are no current pix of me available. And I'm working on the BowFlex... So intention counts for something!
:rofl:

Dan

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I often hear people joke about the correlation between weight and rank in Kenpo--usually in a good-natured way, though this site does seem to be rather more negative.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Based on a request received by PM we are (temporarily) removing the URL while the mods. discuss this matter further. If anyone would like the URL, you may e-mail me at [email protected] and I will provide it to you.

-Arnisador
-MT Mod-

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm forced to agree. While theres the suggestion of friendly joking, there seems to be more of a negative slant to this site. I have recieved many complaints on this, and based on this, we are removing the URL.

While some may say this is censorship, the site in question goes against the atmosphere we wish to maintain here. That being of friendly respect.

Good day,
Bob Hubbard
Martial Talk Admin.

OP
T

tonbo

.....your attempt at humor has been deemed a failure. Sorry.

Okay, I take most things with a grain of salt, and I can't say that I was *offended* at this site. It just seemed, well.....a waste of time.

Yeah, I'll be checking that site out again, for sure.....:rolleyes:

Maybe after Mr. Wack earns his white belt in intelligence.

Who knows? Perhaps he is himself quite portly, and trying to divert attention.......

Oh, yeah....and I could seriously dispute the weight argument. All the high ranking Kenpo Black Belts that I know personally (only about 3, alas) are well within "normal" limits for their height and age. They are REALLY a far cry from fat......

Should also go to show....if you are going to be stupid enough to call a high ranking BB "fat" to his/her face......

.....be SURE you can outrun 'em.....and can outfight 'em if you get caught......

Peace--

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
While I see 1 point made by the poster (-some- the high ups do seem to be big guys) and I do tease a few of my Kenpo friends about it, the original posters intent seems to be one of spite and malice, rather than friendly poking of fun. (for example, at a recent
banquet I patted 1 guys gut and inquired if he was working on his next belt rank...he of course patted mine and asked why I was trying to outrank him :) )

Theres a line between fun and spite.
:asian:

OP
K

Kirk

Well said Kaith.

Mr Conatser .. I sooooo wish for you to know who wrote it :D

Incidentally, the site is listed in his/her profile.

OP
F

fist of fury

Here's what the whois query reveals it's just the company thats hosting his site though:
Registrant:
NETFIRMS (NETFIRMS-DOM)
5255 Yonge St #800
Toronto, ON M2N 6P4
CA

Domain Name: NETFIRMS.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
Systems Administrator (SA2959-ORG) [email protected]
Netfirms, Inc.
5255 Yonge St #800
Toronto, ON M2N 6P4
CA
416-661-2100
Fax- 416-661-0700

Record expires on 30-Sep-2006.
Record created on 30-Sep-1998.
Database last updated on 14-May-2002 18:43:56 EDT.

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by fist of fury

Here's what the whois query reveals it's just the company thats hosting his site though:
Registrant:
NETFIRMS (NETFIRMS-DOM)
5255 Yonge St #800
Toronto, ON M2N 6P4
CA

Domain Name: NETFIRMS.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
Systems Administrator (SA2959-ORG) [email protected]
Netfirms, Inc.
5255 Yonge St #800
Toronto, ON M2N 6P4
CA
416-661-2100
Fax- 416-661-0700

Record expires on 30-Sep-2006.
Record created on 30-Sep-1998.
Database last updated on 14-May-2002 18:43:56 EDT.

Figures ... From Canada:shrug:

Ooops... Forgot ... If Gou sees this I'm in big trouble! :rofl:

Dan

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Host is in Ca. user is "wack". its a subdomain from the main, not the main itself.

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Sigung86

Some funny. Some true. Just another perception/perspective. Wouldn't be too terribly insulted. Just isn't worth it. I actually thought some of it was pretty funny... But I have a really twisted sense of humor. And who couldn't recognize the overweight Kenpo instructors. Only reason I'm not there is there are no current pix of me available. And I'm working on the BowFlex... So intention counts for something!
:rofl:

Dan

I must protest Dan Farmers line"GD7 Better Looking Bro". Let's set the record straight here. I'm the "youngest of the bunch", and the BEST looking one here. Live with it!:rofl:

OP
R

Rob_Broad

After being asked if I am the one who created the Whack site, I must finally speak on the subject. When this person finally reveals themselves to the world remember what you have done when you are in a technique line and the person across from you is larger than you. Pray that they haven't seen your site.

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
This guy, The Whack, would be a perfect UKI for the Falling Fat Man, if anyone would like to do this technique with him, I would be more than happy to over see the technique and offer corrections until it is done properly.

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm glad you guys removed the URL.

I'm glad someone posted the whois info. I thought it was a subdomain so I didn't do it myself.

Maybe someone can get Jerry Springer to have this guy on and a few Back Up Mass Experts can meet him and re-christen him "Mr. Whacked."

I will offer $1 to anyone who can reveal the identity of this individual to the world. $1US that is.

Post the identity here and I can pay you via Pay Pal if you like.

I will give an additional $1US to anyone who can get the Jerry Springer idea to work.

Latest Discussions