New All Kenpo Magazine is coming..........

C

clapping_tiger

It looks a lot different from the last time I saw it too. Make sure if you are interested in this magazine you take the time to fill out the survey. I don't want to hear any complaining if you did not fill out the survey. By the way the name of the editor of the magazine is Richard English.

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
They don't have any Tracy Kenpo! Did you put them up to this?:mad:

They don't need to know my annual income either!
:soapbox:

I even put Tracy's down in thesurvey for people like you, and former students like me.

S

Shiatsu

You know smart alick.

Hey does anyone know why Sigung LaBounty's site is down?

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
:D
Aloha all,
Kenpo Magazine is back and just to answer a few questions it will be a e-zine for the first couple of issues (probably until August) However after that it will be dual published (hard copy as well as e-zine). The first two issues will be free (February and March). We did have a little problem with the hosting. I am starting this out of my own pocket with NO financial backing. Allot of the Senior Kenpo Instructors have been good with respects to granting interviews and writing articles. Right now it definitely has an American Kenpo flair (My style) but we are slowly but surely getting some Traditional article starting to flow in. Checkout the site and let me know what you think.

Thanks
Rick
www.kenpomagazine.com

Latest Discussions