Navarre arrives.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Gemini said:
Given your post count is growing faster than "The Blob", I'm going to recommend we start your own "Ask Navarre" forum. :lol:
You mean this isn't it? :D

OP
Navarre

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Well, shesulsa, I'm ...umm, glad you were able to recover from your lamentation. ... You, er, sure seem to have dealt with your feelings quickly...umm, yeah, I'd say you're over it now. ... that's...good. :boing2:

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Navarre said:
Aah, shesulsa, my fair...do not lament for me. Too many enchanting maidens have fallen sway to my celestial magnificence. I would see you free from the torture that comes with a life without my presence. Alas, we shall only be friends, though I know what stirs in your beseeching heart.
Wow! That made me swoon and I'm not even "like that"! :fanboy: :uhohh:

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Navarre said:
Aah, shesulsa, my fair...do not lament for me. Too many enchanting maidens have fallen sway to my celestial magnificence. I would see you free from the torture that comes with a life without my presence. Alas, we shall only be friends, though I know what stirs in your beseeching heart.

*blinks

ooooookkkkaaaaaaayyyyy then :idunno: anyone else smell something funny? ;)

OP
Navarre

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Now, now, Lisa, can't a guy exercise a bit of poetic license? Besides, you don't really think I'm serious about my "celestial magnificence", do you? I'm much more humble than I appear. *smiles innocently*

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Navarre said:
Now, now, Lisa, can't a guy exercise a bit of poetic license? Besides, you don't really think I'm serious about my "celestial magnificence", do you? I'm much more humble than I appear. *smiles innocently*

Every guy is serious about their "celestial magnificance" Navarre... haven't met one who isn't ;) but your humbleness has been duly noted in your other posts. :)

OP
Navarre

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Don't mistake men's bravado for sheer ego. Most of us still feel like boys sometimes...act like it too, I know. Most us us really just want respect...well, respect and sex of course but we'll just talk about respect.

Thank you for noting my humility. I am weird, loquacious (look it up; it's your Word of the Day), sarcastic, perverted, and philosophical but I'm extremely genuine ... except for that whole "celestial magnificence" thing; that was the sarcastic part.

Thanks for adding to my continuing thread. *smiles*

Randy Strausbaugh

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
clfsean said:
Easy... the Dragon Prince (forgot his name) that made Danny flip out & go "red" & lay waste to what was left K'un L'un.
Chiantang? Please.
Besides, it was later revealed that it wasn't Daniel Rand who went "red" and later was killed, it was a plant-clone. The real Iron Fist was a prisoner of the K'un L'un plant people (H'ylarthi, or something like that).
Yes, I officially know too much about comics :).

Welcome again, Navarre! (See, I can stay on topic.)

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Navarre said:
Thanks for adding to my continuing thread. *smiles*

hmmm...me is thinking that Navarre is becoming somewhat of a post ho.

I propose we move this thread to the ursai bar and grill, thus cutting down on Navarre's post count and sending him back to orange belt :D

oh, me bad ;)

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Randy Strausbaugh said:
Chiantang? Please.
Besides, it was later revealed that it wasn't Daniel Rand who went "red" and later was killed, it was a plant-clone. The real Iron Fist was a prisoner of the K'un L'un plant people (H'ylarthi, or something like that).
Every time my son explains something like this to me, I get more and more confused. Last time it was something about Superman no longer having been \born on Krypton...

OP
Navarre

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Lisa said:
hmmm...me is thinking that Navarre is becoming somewhat of a post ho.
Ouch!! A second hard shot! Hath I unknowingly offended thee?

I am not a "post ho", as you eloquently titled me. It's a message board. What else would one do on a message board except post messages?

I just appreciate the high activity level here and make my best attempt to spur it on. I enjoy the witty banter and exchange of meaningful ideas.

...besides, I'm very lonely too. :waah:

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Navarre said:
Ouch!! A second hard shot! Hath I unknowingly offended thee?

I am not a "post ho", as you eloquently titled me. It's a message board. What else would one do on a message board except post messages?

I just appreciate the high activity level here and make my best attempt to spur it on. I enjoy the witty banter and exchange of meaningful ideas.

...besides, I'm very lonely too. :waah:
Now, now Navarre. If you're gonna dish out the sarcastic wit you best be able to take it. ;) :D

OP
Navarre

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Oh, I can take it, Tigerlady. I'm just ribbing her.

I can be honest (appreciative of the board and lonely) and sarcastic at the same time. I'm just good like that.

C'mon, take your best shot. I ain't a'goin' nowheres. Muh Pa (whoever he is) din't raise no chicken.

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Life has priorties! Family first, work second, maybe martial arts in third.
Enjoy your kids! They will grow up real fast. I met an old man walking his grandson, He said " I know him better than my own son" I could see in his eyes the regrets he has for not been there for his own son.

Remember as parents it is our job to raise our kids to be the best they can be! Kids look at the parents as gods and will do everything to be like them. We all can change to be better.......................Aloha

OP
Navarre

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi, still learning. Thanks for posting.

I agree that family comes first. At no point did I ever say or insinuate that my children weren't my foremost priority. Everything I do and strive to be is shaped by them.

I don't understand the point you are trying to make. Thanks for saying it anyway.

OP
Navarre

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
*bows* Arigato, O Post Counting System, for my Blue Belt. I shall work hard to live up to it.

Feels kinda weird because in my style blue belt is lower than green but it's reversed here. It's cool though, 'cause I like blue better. Purple, here I come!

Latest Discussions