Navarre arrives.

The Kai

Master of Arts
Reaction score
PHP:
 Todd, the coolest bad guy Iron Fist ever fought would have to be Sabretooth

Sabre Tooth was in a catagory all by himself, I kind of liked Steel Serpent just cuz his determined single minded focus

clfsean

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The Kai said:
So... Who's is the coolest bad guy Iron Fist ever fought??
Easy... the Dragon Prince (forgot his name) that made Danny flip out & go "red" & lay waste to what was left K'un L'un.

OP
Navarre

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
If y'all didn't already know, Marvel is slated to release an Iron Fist movie in 2006. It stars Ray Park as Danny Rand.

OP
Navarre

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hooray, I'm already an orange belt. Wow, that was fast.

I'll enjoy it while it lasts 'cause I know rank progression rate slows as you go higher. My style doesn't have orange belts so this is a first for me. I always wanted a belt named after a citrus fruit.

clfsean

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Navarre said:
If y'all didn't already know, Marvel is slated to release an Iron Fist movie in 2006. It stars Ray Park as Danny Rand.
I'd heard that project ended up in development hell & was sidelined.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Navarre said:
Yeah, this is good news! My son is very excited about it.

OP
Navarre

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Marvel has decided to open its own movie studio. It wanted greater creative control (meaning all of the profit for themselves lol). So, many of these movies are back in the works.

The first movie slated to be released under the Marvel Studios line is Captain America. Films such as X-Men 3, Spider-Man 3, et al are still being released from the original studio. To my knowledge, Iron Fist is still a go, though it's not at the top of the list.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What's the word on the long-rumored Ghost Rider movie? Or Iron Man? My son asked me about these last night.

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
arnisador said:
What's the word on the long-rumored Ghost Rider movie? Or Iron Man? My son asked me about these last night.
Hi guys...:wavey:

I think this would be a good topic for a new thread in "The Rec Room (Sports & Entertainment)." How 'bout it? :)

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Holy cow! I must have missed a slew of newcomer threads. Might be a wee bit late, but ...

HOWDY!! Welcome to MartialTalk where the chat's positive and productive and people are downright spayshul!!

Enjoy!!

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OH YEAH! And I like your siggy line - reality is indeed perception as is truth.

Welcome welcome welcome to the big blue ... oops - wrong show ....

OP
Navarre

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
Welcome welcome welcome to the big blue ... oops - wrong show ....
Is this the part where Bear, Ojo, and Tree-Lo wave me inside? ... Geez, the things I learn with two 2 yr olds in the house! Every time I see the full moon outside I burst into The Goodbye Song.

Thanks for the welcome, shesula. I've had a lot of fun here already, and probably become quite the nuisance.

Glad you like my tag line. It's original as far as I know but it's been the mainstay of my approach to life since I was a po' li'l orphan boy.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sorry I'm a bit late, but you know what they say...

WELCOME! I'm originally from the Huntington area, but several moves later, I'm out in the Eastern panhandle.

Happy Posting!!!!!

OP
Navarre

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Thanks, tkdgirl! I'm always glad to chat with a fellow West Virginian, no matter which side of the state you're on.

I'm originally from Calhoun County and did my undergrad at Glenville State College in Gilmer County.

I did my grad school at Marshall from '93-'96 and have lived here since '99. I used to have some clients for my work up in Ranson. That's right next door to you, right?

OP
Navarre

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Whoo-Hooo! Look who's a Green Belt!

Man, in less than a week too. It took me, like, 2 years in my other systems. Obviously this is the best system because I advance quicker..and we all know that belt rank is what matters.

I'll enjoy this now since advancement slows as I go. All I have to do now is double my number of posts and I'm off to the next rank.

I bet all the ladies are swooning right now over my cool green belt and mad kung-fu skills.

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Given your post count is growing faster than "The Blob", I'm going to recommend we start your own "Ask Navarre" forum. :lol:

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Navarre said:
I bet all the ladies are swooning right now over my cool green belt and mad kung-fu skills.
Sigh. Swoon. Tip. Faint. :shrug:

:p

OP
Navarre

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Aah, shesulsa, my fair...do not lament for me. Too many enchanting maidens have fallen sway to my celestial magnificence. I would see you free from the torture that comes with a life without my presence. Alas, we shall only be friends, though I know what stirs in your beseeching heart.

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Navarre said:
Aah, shesulsa, my fair...do not lament for me. Too many enchanting maidens have fallen sway to my celestial magnificence. I would see you free from the torture that comes with a life without my presence. Alas, we shall only be friends, though I know what stirs in your beseeching heart.
:barf:

Latest Discussions