My hardest choice

OP
B

Billy Lear

Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz

This thread was initially in the General Arts section, and that is when Moromoro's reply was entered.

Also, please keep it polite and friendly. While the Locker Room does allow for the discussion of almost ny non-martial arts topic, it is still bound by our forum rules.

:asian:

Bob,

But, I really can't talk about his momma in here (you know I was just kidding)... I couldn't resist. (ya know???) :D

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
heh....

ok, lets go back to the topic......hint hint...nudge nudge..... :)

OP
B

Billy Lear

Originally posted by DemonSlayer
Hello you all I came to the hardest choice I ever had to make so far in my life. I think I may have to leave my friends. I only have two so called "good friends" in my high school. They changed I mean I'm like rated R and there like G. They turned in little girls, all they do is whine and make fun of each other. I know I need better friends then that. They are two face, one when around a group of certain people will act as if were not there and the other will sell us out if the girl is fly enough. It use not to be like that we were friends since the fourth grade (I'm in 9th) but they changed. The only reason I think we are even still friends now is because we been friends so long it is normal. I would of found new friends a while ago but my school sucks and they are the only people who use there head in my sucka school. If I leave I would be all by myself but I am willing to take that chance, I would rather eat lunch by myself then here there arguments or talk on how cuss words should be illegal. So what do you all think I should do, I need advice.

Dump 'em dude. They sound like they need a reality check to me.:rolleyes:

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Billy Lear
Dump 'em dude. They sound like they need a reality check to me.:rolleyes:

Ssshhhhhh We're not Proffesionals! :eek:

OP
B

Billy Lear

Originally posted by Master of Blades
Ssshhhhhh We're not Proffesionals! :eek:

I'm a professional... I've been giving psychiatric advice to Yeti and Sasquatch for years. Jeeze look at Clyde, for instance, he's my best patient... nothing reclusive or shy there. Hell just the other day Clyde was caught running through the L.A. Zoo naked. Good therapy there I tell you! :eek:

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Demon Slayer,
Take it form someone who was a verrrrryyyy bad boy at your age, your friends are actually setting the good example. Granted, in this world, every one needs a ahrsh side, but remember when that side of your personality takes control, the acts that result tend to loose not only their meaning, but also their value.

OP
B

Billy Lear

Originally posted by Seig
Demon Slayer,
Take it form someone who was a verrrrryyyy bad boy at your age, your friends are actually setting the good example. Granted, in this world, every one needs a ahrsh side, but remember when that side of your personality takes control, the acts that result tend to loose not only their meaning, but also their value.

Do you think we should outlaw profanity? :confused: You befuddle me sometimes Master Seig.:shrug:

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz
heh....

ok, lets go back to the topic......hint hint...nudge nudge..... :)

According to what you said earlier there is no topic to go back to cuz its "dangerous" to give this kinda advice out :rolleyes: Or did I read your post completly wrong :asian:

OP
B

Billy Lear

According to what you said earlier there is no topic to go back to cuz its "dangerous" to give this kinda advice out :rolleyes: Or did I read your post completly wrong :asian:

I know... he didn't say he was contemplating suicide or anything. :shrug:

OP
M

Master of Blades

I know... he didn't say he was contemplating suicide or anything. :shrug:

Never know......Dont think hes been back since posting that :asian: LOL Probably decided we were all crazy which is true for most of us.... :rolleyes:

OP
B

Billy Lear

Never know......Dont think hes been back since posting that :asian: LOL Probably decided we were all crazy which is true for most of us.... :rolleyes:

Speak for yourself... I'm perfectly sane...
What? I am Napoleon!!! Unhand me you fools!!!

:soapbox:

OP
M

Master of Blades

Speak for yourself... I'm perfectly sane...
What? I am Napoleon!!! Unhand me you fools!!!

:soapbox:

Ummmmmm.....Im gonna go over there :uhohh:

Latest Discussions