My Dog

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My dog sleeps aout 20 hours a day. He has his food prepared for him. He can eat whenever he wants, 24/7/365.

His meals are provided at no cost to him. He visits the Dr. once a year for his checkup, and again during the year if any medical needs arise. For this he pays nothing, and nothing is required of him. He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than he needs, but he is not required to do any upkeep. If he makes a mess, someone else cleans it up.

He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep. He receives these accomodations absolutely free. He is living like a king, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever. All of his costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living everyday.

I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head. Holy crap, my dog is a democrat!

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
No. Your dog is an immigrant on federal assistance.

OP
Tames D

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
No. Your dog is an immigrant on federal assistance.
I didn't think of that. But, what would that make me?
icon12.gif

OP
Tames D

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I didn't mention that my dog is having an affair with the the dog next door. So, I guess he could be a republican.
icon10.gif

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My cat is a Republican. He works for his keep. How else could I have trained him to jump in my arms when he is hungry? :D

Latest Discussions