my 10,000th Post :)

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Looking back over the past 4 yrs, I've seen alot of people come and go- Enjoyed many a fun time here. I'm very pleased with how MT has grown and the camaraderie Members have with each other. I've been very fortunate to have met quite a few MT'ers and hope to meet more.

I just wanted to make a heartfelt post to all members. We have a Great staff and Admin Team. But most of all.. We have the Best Members~!!!

Thanks ~!

:asian:

~Tess

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tess,

When I started on this forum 1 1/2 years ago, you were one of the people here that kept me coming back. Your warmth, kindness and great attitude towards the people on the forum is part of what makes MT so great.

Congrats Tess on reach a great milestone!!!
:partyon::partyon:

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Many congratulations on 10k, Tess :) I respect your posts and your opinions.
Enough sucking up :)

Well, maybe a little more...
I've not been on all that long; but, as internet fora go, this site has had the highest quality people and postings. This is an intelligent group and I am honored to be not only a member, but a staff member as well.

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Wow Tess! 10,000 must be so bittersweet. In itself, quite an achievement. At the same time, sheeesh, quite a while before you have another milestone now.....

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tess, you are magnificent ... but you were before your 10k post! :ultracool

Congratulations, Queen of Pain!! :partyon:

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Congratulations Tess, Your da bomb. Thanks for the Knowledge over the past Three years (for Me).

Mahalo nui loa
(Thank You Very Much)

Rick English

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Woooo Hoooo!!! Congratulations!
- Ceicei

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tess, congrats on the 10k post. How many key boards have you burned out doing this? I've been here for three years and only have 1/5 the posts you have.

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks All~!!

I've used up many keyboards.. *G* more from spilling coffee when I read something funny here on MT ;)
Gee this is now 10,001 ~!!

Now that I'm on dial-up.. *twitch* I can't post as much as my patience for waiting is not very good ;)

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
KenpoTess said:
Looking back over the past 4 yrs, I've seen alot of people come and go- Enjoyed many a fun time here. I'm very pleased with how MT has grown and the camaraderie Members have with each other. I've been very fortunate to have met quite a few MT'ers and hope to meet more.

I just wanted to make a heartfelt post to all members. We have a Great staff and Admin Team. But most of all.. We have the Best Members~!!!

Thanks ~!

:asian:

~Tess

Thanks Tess !

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Flatlander said:
Wow Tess! 10,000 must be so bittersweet. In itself, quite an achievement. At the same time, sheeesh, quite a while before you have another milestone now.....

Yeah, it is hard, just look at Bob and Arni, those mile stones are so far out there. ;)