I'm going to be a

Kensai

Black Belt
Reaction score
Dad!!! Aaaaaghghghghhh!!! It's a little girl. HUZZAAHHH!!! :jedi1: :) :drinkbeer :drinkbeer

Aaaaahhhh.... A little Jude running round doing Wing Chun. Immense.

OP
Kensai

Kensai

Black Belt
Reaction score
Cheers guys, I think to celebrate, I'll have a huge session at Wing Chun tonight, and maybe have my first ju-jitsu session in years tomorrow... Hmmmm... Failing that, I could just get blind drunk. :)

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congrats!! Drink up now, life as you know it is about to be over!!!

Jeff

OP
Kensai

Kensai

Black Belt
Reaction score
JeffJ said:
Congrats!! Drink up now, life as you know it is about to be over!!!

Jeff

Yeah.... *Scratches chin*...Sod Wing Chun, I'm getting sideways.

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congrats, Papa! :) We'll start the appropriate suds flow and you join us when you get the chance! :cheers:

*Like when she's 18* :lol:

OP
Kensai

Kensai

Black Belt
Reaction score
Gemini said:
Congrats, Papa! :) We'll start the appropriate suds flow and you join us when you get the chance! :cheers:

*Like when she's 18* :lol:

Cheers! I'll getcha for that. ;) Seriously though, thanks for the thoughts guys and gals, it's well appreciated. Any other expecting parents to be, wanna swap stories? Anyone just sprogged recently?

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congrats! Nothing in your life makes you feel as proud, cause you more worry or give you more joy then the child you bring into this world. Enjoy every moment. :D

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congratulations!! I wouldn't sell mine for a million bucks...but I wouldn't give you a plug nickel for another just like them.:rolleyes: Get ready for the ride of your life. A great book to help you along the way is "What to expect when you're expecting".

OP
Kensai

Kensai

Black Belt
Reaction score
Cheers again fella's and fella'eses. Looking forward to it... But I think I'd be lieing if I said I wasn't a teensy bit concerned... :asian:

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Take it from a man that has 4 girls and a boy and two of the girls are dating age. You will need a lot of Beer. Here are a few words of advise:

1. double up on your training/teaching, practice, practice, practice.

2. Get your daughter/s involved in Martial Arts weather they want to
or not.

3. Get their boyfriends involved in karate, show them some basic self-defense. That away you get to know them and they know exactly what will happen when they disrespect your daughter.

4. Last but not least love them with all of your heart because they will always be Daddy’s little girls.

Congratulations and have fun time passes to quick.

V/R

Rick

Latest Discussions