Mullets are Hazardous!!!

My roommate had a mullet. He used to say it made him look like Kiefer Sutherland. I would cruelly reply...

"Yeah If Keifer Sutherland was Fat, and still had a mullet."

He Cut it off.

harsh, dude, harsh.

my sister, emily, and I scared my mom once by claiming she had a mullet. mom gave us that glare she gives daughters when she aint amused. but it was fun while it happened!

Not to change the subject but why do so many people I know (well ok, I dont KNOW you but you know what I mean) have sisters named Emily???

That makes 4!

Probably because Emily is the most popular name in the US right now.

and Tess (or Seig).... how bout posting some Seig pics? I don't remember ever seeing a pic of him, and now that you're talkin' mullets... this I have GOT to see.

:D

Why do I know so many ppl named Chris...both male and female! I swear, I'm nearing or past 10...and that's just around here!

As for Emily's...must be a popular name...*shrugs* i have a unique name...Abbey (well, Abigail -- i hate it sounds too Victorian)

*poof* back to the topic!

So, how 'bout them mullets at Wal Mart!

hmm...

my guess would be because Chris/Kris is short for:

Christopher, Christophe, Christian, Christine, Christina, Kristin, Christy, Krista, Crystal, and many other variations thereof.

*grin*

ok...i'll quit with the useless facts now then yet here.

I'm somewhere around the level of that apple gummy package ya gave randy this morning, beast.

Originally posted by Nightingale
Probably because Emily is the most popular name in the US right now.

and Tess (or Seig).... how bout posting some Seig pics? I don't remember ever seeing a pic of him, and now that you're talkin' mullets... this I have GOT to see.

:D
Not likely to happen, Seig spends very little time in front of a camera and when someone takes his picture without his permission he acts like Sean Penn

Originally posted by Seig
when someone takes his picture without his permission he acts like Sean Penn

Really? When someone takes your picture you become a lousy actor who only has about 2 facial expressions?

OH wait... I see what you mean... hehe

Originally posted by theletch1
Didn't you already say nudges don't work with this bunch we have here? Perhaps you could threaten to super glue mullet wigs on everyones head.;)

heheee thinking I should get their pics and do just that ~!!!!

*PUSHES * Nudges* Don't make me resort to the :btg: ;)

Latest Discussions

Back