"Most Beautiful Bottom Contest"

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Most Beautiful Bottom Contest

Brazil's Melanie Nunes Fronckowiak (R) and France's Saiba Bombote (L) pose after they won the female and male final of the "most beautiful bottom in the world" competition in Paris November 12, 2008. Some 45 finalists from 26 different countries took part in the competition to win a modelling contract and 15,000 euros prize money.

If only I had known they were having a contest!

Attachments

• $pic.jpg
    $pic.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 217
Do they need any judges for next year? :lol2:

I'm bummed I missed it. I'll take a crack at g00gle images for more pics. The it's back to work, I don't want to fall behind.

:moon:

Last edited:
I'm bummed I missed it. I'll take a crack at g00gle images for more pics. The it's back to work, I don't want to fall behind.

Do I sense the return if the skittles avatar?

What I want to know is:

Was it a unanimous or a ...

split decision? (Dr. Evil pinky at corner of the mouth)

I wonder if judging requires hands-on experience?

What they aren't saying is that she's on the left and he's on the right.....

Ooooh! :D. There seems a small whiff of confidence in the air it seems ... at least, I think that's what it's a whiff of :lol:.

I shall have you know that my missus reckons that I have a very fine rear ... ... of course that could be interpreted to mean that my **** is better than the visage presented by my face :eek:.

Ok, so, no Canadian tushies, and no one from the NE US eh? :D

They fail. April has the nicest 'bottom'. She didn't participate, therefor they fail. April is the girl I have a date with tomorrow, by the way.

They fail. April has the nicest 'bottom'. She didn't participate, therefor they fail. April is the girl I have a date with tomorrow, by the way.

Sucking up on the board doesn't help your chances, buddy. Unless she's a member, she's not going to see it.

And if April does compare to the women from Brazil and France, then...

...my comment was edited for purposes of general decency...

I'll see if I can get Susan to take a shot of mine soon as I find the thong.

Back