More from the "religion of Peace"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
I guess Bob's right - there is no timeline you'll accept as factual. Dude, did you even *read* his post in its entirety? I mean, it's getting laughable, friend.

Agreed. He picks out the one thing that is 500 years ago.
Ignores the examples that are only 2 decades ago, and which still exist today in Africa.

As for the crusades being about Islamic aggression...
Here is a hint: it was not Christian a region to begin with.
We wanted it and just slaughtered every man, woman and child who stood in the way.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
the attempt to compare, today, in the modern age, the radical muslim terrorism to lone, isolated, unsupported abortion doctor killers, or to the other religions, specifically christianity makes no sense.

Twin said this:
Georgia,
please tell me the last time christians killed 3000 people in one day as a political act of war....

YOU CANT CUZ CHRISTIANS DONT DO THAT ****, WHY CANT YOU JUST ADMIT THE TRUTH
It makes perfect sense, unless you want to pick and choose facts, and ignore those that debunk your positions.

OP
Twin Fist

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrong answer, thanks for playing, that wasnt a terrorist attack, it was during a civil war. completely different situation, and you know it Jeff. Your own link"Following the assassination of Lebanese Christian President Bashir Gemayel" proves it isnt even a decent comparison

even for you, this was a lame comeback..

Bob,
you are just wrong on this one bro. Sorry to break it to ya. If you REALLY think that there isnt a muslim threat to america, and the world, then I dont know what world you live in where you cant see teh truth

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Reaction score
bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrong answer, thanks for playing, that wasnt a terrorist attack, it was during a civil war. completely different situation, and you know it Jeff. Your own link"Following the assassination of Lebanese Christian President Bashir Gemayel" proves it isnt even a decent comparison

even for you, this was a lame comeback..

I believe your exact words were "last time Christians killed 3,000 people in one day as a political act of war"

For you, this was a typically lame comeback.

OP
Twin Fist

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
are you seriously trying to draw a comparison between 9-11 and the Sabra/Shatila event?

seriously?

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
the bible doesnt say "find anyone that doesnt think like you do and kill them"

the bible doesnt say to conquer the entire world and convert it by force

the bible doesnt say marry 6 year olds

there is no moral equivilency here, and your gymnastic convolutions trying to create some are a waste of time and effort

But it does say kill your kids, rape your mother, slaughter non virgins, orders death by stoning for out of wedlock sex (ooh sounds familiar), and lots more 'evil and nasty' stuff.
There's a lot of sick perverted sex in that Holiest of Holy Christian Books. Cannibalism too. Incest. Lots of that.

Wonder why so many priests are molesting altar boys...well, when you immerse yourself in smut all the time......

If you'd really really like me to spend some time shredding Christianity's book, I've got pages and pages of notes on it, but maybe reason can stand here instead, and we can accept that most people don't buy into those interpretations and can live by the good parts? Same as Islam where the vast majority just want a better life now and a nice reward later.

Yes, the radical aspect is a valid concern. We need to be aware, and watch for it, and when it appears, deal with it, which is what was done in this particular case. But I'm not going to worry myself sick, or work myself up into a bigoted blind rage over it.

Because 3,000 people died in 2001 from a terrorist attack in the US.
In 2001 there were 30,622 successful suicides in the US.(source)
In 2001 there were 90,863 rapes and 16,037 Murders in the US. (source)
In 2001 41,673 auto related deaths. (source)

Math is a wonderful thing. It puts risk factors in perspective.
Unless you let blind hate and anger rule you.

OP
Twin Fist

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Christians killed 3,000-5,000 unarmed civilians in a refugee camp in a single day's "political act of war," which is all the comparison you asked for.

Seriously. :lol:

well, you aint changed none, even when you KNOW FULL WELL you are making a misleadign statment, you dont care as long as you think you get to score some BS point on someone.....

comparing a battle in a war to 9-11

wow

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Bob,
you are just wrong on this one bro. Sorry to break it to ya. If you REALLY think that there isnt a muslim threat to america, and the world, then I dont know what world you live in where you cant see teh truth

John, I don't deny that. I say it's not a big concern to me. The Christian threat is more pressing, as they push their agenda of hate and bigotry to subvert things like the equal protections and rights clauses of the US Constitution, where they seek to force their religiously based views on the nation on such topics as homosexuality, abortion, and more. This is why I don't support the Constitution Party, who wants a Christian Theocracy established. There are enough wack jobs already here, I don't need to worry about the ones 'over there'.

10,000 is a big number. But maybe the thing that needs to do isn't to just emit blind random hate like you seem to be doing here, and look at the root causes. Hint: The faith isn't it any more than Christian Faith is the root cause of my concerns.

It's people. Always people, who are scared, confused, misinformed, easily manipulated, desperate, or forced to acting irrationally. Read the information about how a serious number of suicide bombers are forced to do it due to threats against their families, how they are lied to by the recruiters who tell them it's not a suicide run, etc.

There's -always- threats to America. Says so in the news so I know to be afraid of all these boogymen. If it was that bad, we'd have beachheads and a groundwar in this country.

OP
Twin Fist

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Thats ok Bob, you dont have to worry about the threats out there

its like god, you dont have to believe in him, cuz he believes in you.

you aint gotta worry about the muslim nutbarks out there, but that doesnt change the fact that they are dreaming nightly of killing you

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Reaction score
well, you aint changed none, even when you KNOW FULL WELL you are making a misleadign statment, you dont care as long as you think you get to score some BS point on someone.....

comparing a battle in a war to 9-11

wow

Battle?

At one point, a militiaman's radioed question to his commander Hobeika about what to do with the women and children in the refugee camp was overheard by an Israeli officer, who heard Hobeika's reply: "This is the last time you're going to ask me a question like that; you know exactly what to do." Phalangist troops could be heard laughing in the background

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thats ok Bob, you dont have to worry about the threats out there

its like god, you dont have to believe in him, cuz he believes in you.

you aint gotta worry about the muslim nutbarks out there, but that doesnt change the fact that they are dreaming nightly of killing you

I refuse to "let the terrorists win" by allowing them to terrorize me like they seem to have done to you. You're coming across here as stark ravingly terrified. Is that what you wish to project?

As to them "dreaming nightly of killing (me)", I highly doubt it. I really don't think ol Osama's there in his cave looking at my picture tugging one out going "soon Mr. Hubbard, soon, my jihad will show you the might of Allah."

OP
Twin Fist

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
No it didn't, John-just because it took place during a war, doesn't amke it a "battle." It says it was a massacre, motivated by revenge, and perpetrated against unarmed men, women and children by "Christians"

It was a war-crime.

which is NOT the same as a terrorist attack Jeffy

Bob,
I have not been terrorized, i have been convinced. They have convinced me that they mean what they say, and that they are determined, and wholly unfettered with humanity or any other silly thing that keeps us from fighting back.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I know that this will interupt the flow of the thread but I just wanted to interject briefly that there is always the assumption that all those killed in the WTC were American (with a soto voce "Christians" tacked on). That's not really so. An overwhelming majority were but not all:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_September_11_attacks#Non-American_casualties

It is particularly those who died who were of the muslim faith that perhaps we should remark upon, as they represent a sign of the general disregard for all life promoted by the fugue of religious fervour the puppets of the heads of this sect foster:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/collateral-damage-630920.html

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Bob,
I have not been terrorized, i have been convinced. They have convinced me that they mean what they say, and that they are determined, and wholly unfettered with humanity or any other silly thing that keeps us from fighting back.

Who is "they?
All Muslims, or the 10,000 fanatics?

Because if it was all of them, you'd already be dead.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Reaction score

Bob,

And again, I'll point out that you didn't say "terrorist attack," Johnny. You said "political act of war," and this qualifies.

CanuckMA

Master of Arts
Reaction score
the bible doesnt say "find anyone that doesnt think like you do and kill them"

the bible doesnt say to conquer the entire world and convert it by force

the bible doesnt say marry 6 year olds

there is no moral equivilency here, and your gymnastic convolutions trying to create some are a waste of time and effort

If you spent more time reding the ENTIRE Bible, and not selected texts, you would find little tidbits like Simeon and Reuben slaughtering all the men in an entire town after the rape of their sister. You would find G-d telling the Israelites to slaughter everybody, men, women and children when they enter the promised land. You would find that to this days Amalekites should be killed just for being Amalekites.

OP
Twin Fist

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
<----- New testement guy here. Christian. Follower of Christ. Christ doesnt say to do that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions