Mom, it was an accident in shop!!!

Tony

Black Belt
Reaction score
Thesemindz said:
Whenever I buy a new pair of pants I always do a lot of kicks in the dressing room while I'm trying them on to make sure that they won't restrict my range of motion. If I can't kick easily in them, I don't buy them. I always thought it would be funny to be a securtiy guard and see a guy on a security monitor doing roundhouse kicks and crescent kicks in the dressing room. At least I know that any pair of pants I wear to the club won't keep me from throwing down if I have to.

-Rob

Hey Thesemindz I do that too when I'm buying new trousers! I guess something takes over! Its interesting how different trousers feel when you're kicking especially Kung Fu pants! totally different when you're not wearing trousers!

OP
Thesemindz

Thesemindz

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Tony said:
Hey Thesemindz I do that too when I'm buying new trousers! I guess something takes over! Its interesting how different trousers feel when you're kicking especially Kung Fu pants! totally different when you're not wearing trousers!

Do you mean that if feels different to kick when you're not wearing any pants? I've always felt like my balance was just a little off when I did martial arts naked. It's like I am compensating for the extra weight of clothes that aren't there. Has anyone else noticed this?

-Rob

Latest Discussions