Modifying Forms

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Seig

Threats are usually empty.

Yeah, usually. But I'm always looking just the same! You ain't gonna fool this old man.:samurai:

B

big351stang

hahaha if one of them made me have a seizure I might bite through one of the sticks

S

Stick Dummy

Tess,

Can hardly wait to see the Long 4 stuff, sounds like the gateways to the MA Abyss are opening up for you too.

(Dunno if Billy can handle the raw knowledge power though, might turn into a monster or sumfin:D)

That is the place Seig and I go just outside of hearing distance and mutter & murmer all kinds of arcane mumbo-jumbo, and mystically twirl our hands around in the air.

then turn and look evilly at someone, smiling and nodding our heads......................

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stick Dummy

Tess,

Can hardly wait to see the Long 4 stuff, sounds like the gateways to the MA Abyss are opening up for you too.

(Dunno if Billy can handle the raw knowledge power though, might turn into a monster or sumfin:D)

That is the place Seig and I go just outside of hearing distance and mutter & murmer all kinds of arcane mumbo-jumbo, and mystically twirl our hands around in the air.

then turn and look evilly at someone, smiling and nodding our heads......................

*dry washing hands together.. wicked gleam sparkling in my eyes.. do Tell Pete.. ~!!!
Funny how closely related the Parental Abyss is to MA Abyss.. I do recall muttering and murmuring all kinds of arcane mumbo-jumbo many a moment at my daughter who turns 20 Today.. ~!!
Egad.. I'm getting old~!!!
*looking round for something to 'swat at' :D

B

big351stang

OMG she turned 20.oh no run! hide! save yourself!

Oh wait i knew she was 20 oops. hehehe:rofl:

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Goldendragon7

No way..................:eek:

Yep Way~!! She's 20 Today~:)

Just got back from a pig roast at Fuzzys' house.. Thanks Jani!! Great everything ~ :))

now to crash and watch a movie ~!!

*happily replete mother of a 20 yr old *

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by KenpoTess

Yep Way~!! She's 20 Today~:)

Just got back from a pig roast at Fuzzys' house.. Thanks Jani!! Great everything ~ :))

now to crash and watch a movie ~!!

*happily replete mother of a 20 yr old *

You murderers! You kill, you eat, and no conscience!:eek:

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo

You murderers! You kill, you eat, and no conscience!:eek:

Who said I killed it? Yeah I ate some.. and No conscience? more like Unconcious.. M'ere Ricardo.. let me have you meet some Good ole boys from West Virginia.. *humming a ditty sounding very similar to dualing banjo's*

:eek:

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by KenpoTess

Who said I killed it? Yeah I ate some.. and No conscience? more like Unconcious.. M'ere Ricardo.. let me have you meet some Good ole boys from West Virginia.. *humming a ditty sounding very similar to dualing banjo's*

:eek:

Meet some Goood Ole Boys? I'll pass on that deal!:rofl:

I am safe in my own territory. This is where I'm at my srongest!:samurai:

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Seig

Maybe one of these days i'll bring a contingent down to see you.:rofl:

Whoa, It's a good thing I had a great workout yesterday, I'm gonna need it.:eek:

Latest Discussions