Modifying Forms

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Seig

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue!:EG:
[/QUOTe

No wait, I've already been punished several times over. I'm now a shadow of my former self, I may not be able to practice Kenpo again. Have pity on this poor broken down student!:wah:

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by RCastillo

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue!:EG:
[/QUOTe

No wait, I've already been punished several times over. I'm now a shadow of my former self, I may not be able to practice Kenpo again. Have pity on this poor broken down student!:wah:
Hey Dummy, you are a third, you are supposed to help me administer the beatings, sheesh!:wink2:

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by FUZZYJ692000

Originally posted by big351stang

"our Uki's do suck dont they. they are wimps. we need some good high quality mail order Uki's we will just get rid of the ones we have"

Hey now...I offered Alex plenty of times to be Uki...you just don't beat on him enough. I'll admit I'm a wimp, I hate to be the Uki and poor Chad, I think I'm driving him nutty. I keep falling in an indian style instead of face down (not purposely though, promise). If ya want an Uki have Alex, really I don't think he'll be missed too much at home. He He!!! Plus we're working on our techs. just like you are...who says we don't need a few good Uki's too. :rolleyes:
Do I need to hold remedial UKI training/beatings?

S

Stick Dummy

Beatings? Did some one say Beatings??????

Seig,

Sounds like its time for administration of "Rattan 101" to begin.

Now is it gonna be it Alex?

Billy?? Hmmmmmmm? Old man huh??

Didn't think I caught that peering through my tri-focals huh?

Seig - Remind me to bring my drywall tools and a tub O'mud when Billy gets to see the rest of the technique that got him "hopping"
on Wed :erg:

Heh-heh..............

Have a great weekend you MANIACS!!!!!

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Blow up dolls who got those. You hiding something from me? :roflmao: never mind i dont want to know.

Gee you're with me every night.. and you don't see me carrying round a big black bag do ya~!!! where could I possibly hide one of 'those' dolls hahahaa.. Besides.. one 'kick' and it would :CTF:

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stick Dummy

Beatings? Did some one say Beatings??????

Seig,

Sounds like its time for administration of "Rattan 101" to begin.

Now is it gonna be it Alex?

Billy?? Hmmmmmmm? Old man huh??

Didn't think I caught that peering through my tri-focals huh?

Seig - Remind me to bring my drywall tools and a tub O'mud when Billy gets to see the rest of the technique that got him "hopping"
on Wed :erg:

Heh-heh..............

Have a great weekend you MANIACS!!!!!

Maniacs is as Maniac's does~!!!
Ha.. Mud did you say Mud? *rubs hands together.. I like mud ~!!

Remind Seig not to read Tecs at work.... *nodding.. he will know what you mean ~!

B

big351stang

Ha who says im not aloud to drive my stang. right now im choosing not to till it gets totaly done being put togeather.

Yes please do hold a Uki taining class. i think it would greatly help, in a few ways. :D

B

big351stang

Hey now i dont want to play Hey Cool Aid. besides thats Jens thing. DO waht you wnat to me just dont get me in trouble for breaking anything. Ill stand my ground on that fact that it wasnt my fought the whole time.:boing2:

Oh and Id liek to see the rest of that one tech. that put me up on the wall, there MR Pete. ;)

S

Stick Dummy

Billy,

If WE (collectively) can ever get you past that poor Gran Mal seizure modification of the DiJourno Stuffed Crust Cheese pizza dance we'll be going places.

At least thats what it looked like to me:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hell YOU were laughing too

Thats one of the Penchat Silat Jurus for kicks, but my palsied mind can't remember the number..........:erg:

Kinda kewl huh?

Jen? Wheres Jen when you need a new doorway made?

R

RCastillo

Hey Dummy, you are a third, you are supposed to help me administer the beatings, sheesh!:wink2:

Sorry, I thought I was in trouble with the Hit Man for looking at the "Eyes" attachmmet.

Anyway, give me the names, and I'll dispatch those people in a hurry!:sniper:

(Besides, DC put them on there for me to look. he's to blame)

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Ha who says im not aloud to drive my stang. right now im choosing not to till it gets totaly done being put togeather.

Yes please do hold a Uki taining class. i think it would greatly help, in a few ways. :D
I thought droving it was too hazardous to your freedom/driver's license!:rofl: So you had to wait for a while:rofl:

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo

Sorry, I thought I was in trouble with the Hit Man for looking at the "Eyes" attachmmet.

Anyway, give me the names, and I'll dispatch those people in a hurry!:sniper:

(Besides, DC put them on there for me to look. he's to blame)
No, looking is ok. Staring all day will get you a new set of fingers in the eyes.:D

R

RCastillo

No, looking is ok. Staring all day will get you a new set of fingers in the eyes.:D

I take that as a threat! I will comply with your commands!:eek:

B

big351stang

Oh driving the stang is very good for my helth. It gives me the rush that a human needs and takes care of the itch that only a loud car and scratch. :ultracool :ultracool :ultracool

B

big351stang

Billy,

If WE (collectively) can ever get you past that poor Gran Mal seizure modification of the DiJourno Stuffed Crust Cheese pizza dance we'll be going places.

At least thats what it looked like to me:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hell YOU were laughing too

Seizure what seizure, i more or less have a tendancy to go into uncontroled twitching:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

B

big351stang

Jen? Wheres Jen when you need a new doorway made? [/B]

Jen is out working for some company helping to put in doorways in old houses in her spare time:rolleyes:

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well Billy and I have reached all of the first 10 in Long 4.. Now we are seeing all sorts of circular stuff.. yeppers.. and boy another Deep kneel stance. .egad.. Twirling wings.. here I go again~!!!

psst.. Chronuss is sitting right next to me on the other puter posting away hahaha. he's not found this thread yet. oops. Busted.. he just asked me where I am.. *chuckles ..

I think Seig's on his way to work.. he better be~!!!

I've seen those twitches of yours Billy.. yep.. they are most definitely twitches. not seizures.. But I bet between Sensei and Pete.. they can arrange the seizures.. tis ok.. we have 'sticks' to put between your teeth~!!!..
:rofl:

Latest Discussions