Missing person

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We are posting this for the sake of everybody help. Ma-Caver is missing and cannot be found last seen in the LLR, any info please pass on so he can be found.

Thank you
Friends and Family

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Last I saw of him, Terry, he was taunting the folks over in the LLR with a bunch of chocolate. All I can say is that doing that was like wearing a steak necklace into the lions den. I'll keep an eye open for him.

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Last I saw of him, Terry, he was taunting the folks over in the LLR with a bunch of chocolate. All I can say is that doing that was like wearing a steak necklace into the lions den. I'll keep an eye open for him.

I know he is tempting faith but we still need to find him

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I don't think you need to look further, unless you want to join him? :uhyeah:

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
He looked tarred-and-feathered, biut it's possible he was chocolated-and-feathered instead.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We probably would not find him, he can go deep... REAL deep undercover hence the name Ma-Caver

Besides if the ladies in the other thread got a hold of him it is likely he will not be found just the same.
Few have ever returned from the LLR once taken captive and those that have are never the same.:vu:

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
We probably would not find him, he can go deep... REAL deep undercover hence the name Ma-Caver

Besides if the ladies in the other thread got a hold of him it is likely he will not be found just the same.

Yep, I made sure of that!!

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let this be a warning to all the other men which would try to temp fate...

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was thinking more like Chewey is some how involved. Remember where is Chewey there is Lisa.:lisafault:

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
Guys, listen up for a second before you do something stupid.

I've been married seventeen years. Despite all sorts of provocation Tiel has not shot, stabbed or fed me to the herons.

There are Dark Female Mysteries what men wot not wot of. We aren't supposed to know. Chocolate and cranky women are one of them. If MA-Caver has poked his nose outside the Circle of the Campfires and fallen afoul of one of them there's nothing to be done. Pray that he returns unharmed. Raise a glass for him.

But for your own sake don't look too closely. Don't go where you are not meant to. If you do your chances of coming back are slim. There's nothing we menfolk can do for you. Your fate will be on your own head. Just open a beer, watch the game, and be glad it wasn't you this time. The Holy Church says that suicides go to Hell. Getting between the women and their chocolate at certain times is suicide. He knew the risks.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Guys, listen up for a second before you do something stupid.

I've been married seventeen years. Despite all sorts of provocation Tiel has not shot, stabbed or fed me to the herons.

There are Dark Female Mysteries what men wot not wot of. We aren't supposed to know. Chocolate and cranky women are one of them. If MA-Caver has poked his nose outside the Circle of the Campfires and fallen afoul of one of them there's nothing to be done. Pray that he returns unharmed. Raise a glass for him.

But for your own sake don't look too closely. Don't go where you are not meant to. If you do your chances of coming back are slim. There's nothing we menfolk can do for you. Your fate will be on your own head. Just open a beer, watch the game, and be glad it wasn't you this time. The Holy Church says that suicides go to Hell. Getting between the women and their chocolate at certain times is suicide. He knew the risks.

Very wise. Tiel trained you well. You know your boundaries.

Latest Discussions