Micheal Bispin

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not cancelled, delayed. a lot of people were saying he was scared to fight when in reality it's a visa problem. My daughter was going to work in racing stables in Kentucky so we downloaded visa forms, you will have no idea how many different types there are and how difficult it is to get one!

OP
Odin

Odin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
WHAT!!!!! your kidding!!..ah man!

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From Mike posted on Cagewarriors last night (my time)

"hi, The visa issue has been resolved. There wasnt much of an issue anyway, it just didnt come through in time. I will be fighting the same opponent Eric Schaffer on dec 30th chuck vs tito 2. Cant wait to fight again and to be on such a great card is an honour.
Eric is a good fighter with great bjj and a good record, plus he's quite a big guy so it should be a good fight. I think you can pretty much expect both of us to come in in great shape as we have had so long to prepare. Apologies about missing the last date, no one was more gutted than me. But every cloud has a silver lining."
mike

rutherford

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
UFC.com hasn't updated their card with this fight yet.

But what a great set of fights it'll be. http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=eventdetail.fightCard&eid=326

Chuck Liddell Vs. Tito Ortiz
Keith Jardine Vs. Forrest Griffin
Andrei Arlovski Vs. Marcio Cruz
Jason MacDonald Vs. Chris Leben

Undercard

Tony DeSouza Vs. Thiago Alves
Carmelo Marrero Vs. Gabriel Gonzaga
Anthony Perosh Vs. Christian Wellisch

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mike this morning on the Tito v Chuck fight.

" ........ i know tito is very focused. chuck will probably take it but it will be closer than the first one."

rutherford

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Chuck Liddell is going to be a really hard fight for Tito Ortiz. Ortiz's greatest strength is that he has really mastered putting people away when they pull guard. Instead of working on passing the guard like most fighters, Ortiz has found a way to be extremely dangerous here and end the fight.

As you know, Chuck Liddell doesn't pull guard. He is hard to take down and has an amazing ability to just stand back up. Add to the fact that the two of them trained together for years, and you quickly see why Chuck put Tito away in their first matchup. He negates Tito's greatest strength and can still apply his own.

If Ortiz fights the same fight as last time, it's going to be another victory for Liddell. Instead, Tito has got to use a different strategy crafted for putting away the Iceman. I'm excited to see what he comes up with, but I have to agree with Mike.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Micheal left for las Vegas yesterday to get ready for his fight at the end of December. Kick *** Mikey!

Thought you'd enjoy this. Translations are available!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave_T_L_W

White Belt
Reaction score
Cheers for that link, its nice to see a good young british fighter coming into the UFC. I found it hilarious that the americans needed subtitles for the two brits on UF3 although I belive it was more for pointon than bisping who to be fair does have a thicker accent.

Dave

Latest Discussions