Michael Vick Jury Seclection...

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I apologise for my Old Country ignorance. Can you enlighten me as to who this fellow is and why a jury of cartoon characters is the punchline?

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
Capsule:
American Football Player of some skill and very rich from it.

For some reason this man, who has everything, got heavily involved in levels of a very dark American activity - dogfighting. Vicious underground system - pit bulls bred and raised for fighting. Losers killed. Major gambling activity.

A federal felony. Vick has lost everything.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ah! Now all is clear ... and the cartoon suddenly reveals its innate funnyness. Thank you :tup:.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What blows my mind is the number of people coming out in support of dog fighting. I even heard one man say the dog fighting to the death is no different than the UFC other than the dog doesn't tap out when he knows he can't win. The dog fighting was bad enough but to make matters worse was the way that many of the dogs were destroyed after failing the fight test.

Sukerkin: not being familiar with the case I'll tell you that some of the dogs were electrocuted while others were held by the feet and bashed against concrete floors until they were dead.:angry:

Latest Discussions