Memorial Day Weekend!

Dave Simmons

Green Belt
Reaction score
Please everybody have a safe and fun weekend. Also remember those who have served their country and rewarded us all with such a great country.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

Your brothers & sisters,

Twin Dragon Karate
http://www.mnkenpo.com

Zoran

Black Belt
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
To most people, Memorial Day was just another holiday for a day off from work. Now it should mean a great deal more. 9/11 showed us that heros come in many forrms; firemen, policemen, to even flight passengers. Let's remember our heros.

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
My father was a veteran of WW II - I salute his efforts to assist our country..... and all others in the Service of this great country of ours.....

:shotgun::tank: :asian: :apv: :rockets:

ikenpo

Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Goldendragon7

My father was a veteran of WW II - I salute his efforts to assist our country..... and all others in the Service of this great country of ours.....

So were both my grandfathers...As I got older I could appreciate what they gave to their country that much more...

jb

Remember and respect...that so called "old bum" on the street may be the one that fought for, and secured your freedoms..

R

Ronin

Memorial day!!!! man phoenix is going crazy!!! Ive had 2 murders, 4 stabbings and 12 car fatalites in the last 30 hours. Why is it people never learn? Every one of them was drunk even the victims. Its sad when holidays that are formed out of respect turn into a excuse for massive drinking.

R

Ronin

Not to mention the morgue is full!!! I had to guard bodies in the hospital hallways for 5 hours!!!!! Oh man I need to open a kenpo school. This war has got me mentally taxed!!!

Latest Discussions