Meet a new 3rd Dan

IcemanSK,

Your news is excellent, I am very happy for you. Good Job!

Iceman, CONGRATULATIONS, Sir!

Nothing like testing during difficult times, eh? Tells you what you're really made of.

Well, congratulations to you! We knew you could do it! :partyon: :partyon:

VERY COOL!
Congradulations!
I was rooting for you the whole time. From what I can tell from your postings and our emails you are defenitley deserving of that rank.
Great job!
PS - I have the link to your webpage on my site now.

AoG

Tom excellent job, I never had a doubt in me about your test, see you in california.

hey!!

you better get rid of that "18 year 2nd dan" and change it to "2 day 3rd dan" (and then update it daily of course)

congrats again! :)

I am here to tell you that a big congrats are in order for you Iceman. Congrats to you, well deserved and I do hope all of your family is ok.

Congratulations on your results. I switched to the W.T.F in 1999 and had to start over in Dans,up to fourth now.

Keep it up and never stop,buddy.

Master Wright

Thank you all so much for your support & encouragement!

The family funeral wound up being on Saturday. A majority of family was there. We'll be around in the weeks & months after when the support for the rest of family dies down.

Thank you all so much for your support & encouragement!

The family funeral wound up being on Saturday. A majority of family was there. We'll be around in the weeks & months after when the support for the rest of family dies down.

Good for you, Iceman. That phase is usually the hardest one for the bereaved family, after the immediate flurry of attention... and then being kind of left on their own. Your support during the next stage will be extra-welcome.

Latest Discussions

Back