McGregor/Diaz 3. Does anyone care?

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
I agree, but I also think champions should fight top contenders, and there has been a disturbing move away from that concept in recent times as it concerns the UFC.

I agree defend or give up the belt.

I don't have a problem with "money" fights but they should be mixed in between title defenses....not in place of title defenses.

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
I agree defend or give up the belt.

I don't have a problem with "money" fights but they should be mixed in between title defenses....not in place of title defenses.
Let's be real though, the money fights are ones they promote the hardest. If they promoted the champions and contenders on the basis of being contenders and champions those would BE the money fights. The guys at the top should be getting top dollar.

MA_Student

Black Belt
Reaction score
My god It's getting worse. Nate diaz is fighting tyron Woodley for the welterweight title....um just why...

MA_Student

Black Belt
Reaction score
And now apparently he's not fighting until at least next April...yeah great champion he is

OP
Finlay

Finlay

Green Belt
Reaction score
Yeah that is almost a year and a half no title defence, Just acting a clown and telling everyone how great he is.

By the looks of it though people are beginning to wake up to his antics

A lot of scorn being poured on for his behavior at Bellator.

he achieve nothing but making himself look like a fool and taking the spotlight from what was reportedly a great comeback in a fight.

I think it is disgusting he is getting away with it, If a fan had mounted the cage and punched an official what would have happened?

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
The guys an idiot. If I were that ref I'd have made sure he was thrown out of the arena I don't care who you are. Good on Goddard for not being scared of doing the right thing because of his name.

Latest Discussions