McGregor/Diaz 3. Does anyone care?

Finlay

Green Belt
Reaction score
When I heard that this fight maybe on, I was overcome with a wave of boredom

Does anyone care about watching them fight again?

KabutoKouji

Green Belt
Reaction score
I don't really care but your website is interesting - I had no idea people didn't like Do-San :D

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score

Heck yeah.

Diaz has fought McGregor better than anyone else in the UFC.

Will be another good fight.

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score

Sort of. I really wish he'd just fight the number one contender for a change though.

MA_Student

Black Belt
Reaction score
Nope no internets at all. The diaz brothers spend more time whining than fighting. Nate hasn't fought at all since the second fight. Mcgregor needs to defend against whoever the interim champion will be

Danny T

Senior Master
Reaction score
LOL...the UFC is not about fighting the highest ranked fighter. It is about who will sell the most tickets and PPV. Conor got his title fight when he was a #7 ranked fighter and beat the #10 ranked.
It is about who sells.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Nope can't be bothered with more childish trash talk and dumb bottle throwing like little kids.

MA_Student

Black Belt
Reaction score
Fact is mcgregor is better than diaz simple as that. I'm not a fan of either of them at all but mcgregor is way more skilled on the feet but diaz is tougher and has better cardio. I'm not including ground in this because diaz won't shoot for a takedown his takedowns aren't great. Diazs only chance of winning is waiting for mcgregor to get tired then catching him. That's the only reason he won the first fight. If mcgregor actually works his cardio he should beat him easily.

And this is from someone who can't stand mcgregor

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I'll watch.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
I don't buy PPVs for rankings or belts.

I buy them to watch good fights. Love them or hate them but Mcgregor v. Diaz has been good fights to watch.

They are 1-1 not that much of a stretch to have a rubber match. But I wouldn't be upset to see a Mcgregor v. Ferguson match either.

MA_Student

Black Belt
Reaction score
Doesn't look like the clown will be fighting anytime soon as he's probably got himself suspended for being a total idiot and scumbag

MA_Student

Black Belt
Reaction score
Who got suspended and for what? Link?
He hasn't yet but if this sport has any credibility left he will be. Jumping in a cage he had no business being in and assaulting 2 officials and shown no remorse. The guys become nothing than an attention whore who hates not being the centre of attention same as when he was acting like a total idiot during his guys fight in the ufc the other week and he had to be put back in his seat

McGregor leaps into Bellator ring, causes stir

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Oh ok....i saw that.

It was stupid for sure but the MTDAR will just work this out to get a big fine/pay off.

Conor doesn't have to be in any hurry to fight again so a suspension will be moot to him but UFC needs him back so they will work this out.

MA_Student

Black Belt
Reaction score
Oh ok....i saw that.

It was stupid for sure but the MTDAR will just work this out to get a big fine/pay off.

Conor doesn't have to be in any hurry to fight again so a suspension will be moot to him but UFC needs him back so they will work this out.
Yeah some good old mma corruption if anyone else did that they'd be cut from the ufc straight away. And yeah he's not in a hurry probably why he did it so he can suspended and not have to defend his title

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
What should have happened with McGregor was - he should have been arrested.

MA_Student

Black Belt
Reaction score
What should have happened with McGregor was - he should have been arrested.
He would've been if he'd been some local undercard fighter. If I did that I would be down on the floor in handcuffs and thrown out the arena at the very least. Mcgregor didn't even get chucked out. Goddard and the other should sue him and if there's any fairness (probably not) they'd easily win he assaulted both of them on camera while he was in an area he wasn't supposed to be. Now I'm no lawyer but it seems a simple case to me.

MA_Student

Black Belt
Reaction score
Oh ok....i saw that.

The ufc doesn't need him at all. He's a fighter that's it they've got hundreds. How many times have people said so and so is irreplaceable. Chuck Liddell, randy couture, tito Ortiz, bj penn, Brock Lesnar, ronda rousey, gsp. All these guys were the big star the one that made the money all of them are gone minus gsp but he's only back after 4 years and the ufc is still going strong. It'll be the same with mcgregor when he's gone someone else will replace life goes on and frankly with the disgusting way he's acting he's bringing down the sport not improving it. The fans he's attracting are idiots who boo every fighter who's not mcgregor, they insult them on twitter and trash them, they boo as soon as a fight touches the ground. Look at all the bad press he's bought. Throwing water bottles, using racist and homophobic language and now assaulting people yeah he's a great role model isn't he.

Edit: wow I'm surprised ufc has some balls. Shows they don't need him that much. Though he's probably happy about this. No need to defend his title again. Frankly he should have it taken from him. I don't think anyone apart from his weirdly obsessive fans respect him as a champion . I mean he won his first title nearly 2 years ago and has as many title defences as I do.

Report: Conor McGregor Pulled From UFC 219 Over Bad Bellator Behavior

Last edited:

Latest Discussions