MartialTalk Oahu gathering

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
If we have enough interest I will secure and plan a Martial Talk gathering he on Oahu.

Just some quick thoughts:

10:00 – 12:00 work out

12:00 – 1245 grinds

12:45 - 2:00 talk story

2:00 – 4:00 work out

What do you think? :supcool:

All Oahu residents let me know. The reason I am posting this here is because of the large number of Kenpo Schools on Oahu.

V/R

Rick English

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If I had the money to get to Hawaii I'd love to be there. Sounds like a good time plus visiting everyone's paradise would be nice as well. :)

L

lonekimono10

i'll start building a raft now, you see i live on the New Jersey coast near Atlantic city,Hummm wonder how long that will take:idunno:
anyway i would love to go there, got a friend there Prof kimo, and Master Mike young, look you never know, but i know it's a 12 hour flight Rick, talk about jet lag.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
hardheadjarhead said:
Expand upon it...get a camp going and get people from all over the world to go.
I went to an international scientific conference on Maui once. The rate of no-shows among the speakers (and guests) was very, very high--perhaps 50% of the speakers weren't there. They obviously had hoped to be able to attend but found in the end they couldn't afford it. Scheduling events in Hawaii is, unfortunately, a risk.

bayonet

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Dude,first off, WELCOME HOME, and THANK YOU!! Hey , fly over to Maui December 18 Huk will be here!!! Beatin' us all to a pineapple pulp...Hope to see ya RW.....:erg:

Bayonet...

OP
Rick Wade

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
So far I have only found one person on the forum from Oahu. I was hoping this would draw some people out.

I will have a gathering of one.

V/R

Rick

Bester

<font color=blue><B>Grand UberSoke, Sith-jutsu Ryu
Reaction score
It's a start. What about inviting people from a few friendly schools in the area? Introduce them to MT and each other?

Latest Discussions