Would you wear a Martial talk T-shirt?

• Yes, For sure I love this site

• NO

• Mayve

Results are only viewable after voting.

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Who here thinks that Martial Talk should make T-shirts they could use the money for the site and also it will get the martial talk name out there so we can get more people to talk on this site who study the arts, What do u think? :asian:

OP
TallAdam85

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I Say they realy should make shirts it would help give free adds for the site. I would wear it cause I like wearing Karate shirts. What about you and what do u think?

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You mean like these?

I'm closing out the first run. $10 Each includes S/H anywhere in the US. SM, Med, Lg and XL are still available. Available color is blue.
Add $3 for shipping to Canada.
Overseas, let me know where you are and I'll get a rate.

Model is not available. :D

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You just HAD to throw in the disclaimer about the model didn't ya.:rofl:

Where do I send the money and what types of payment do you accept? This is the only forum that I frequent and would be happy to wear one of the shirts.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The 'Classic Blue' shirt features a large logo on the front. The only text is in small print on the copyright. Nothihg on the back.

I'm waiting on quotes from 3 printers for the new ones, which were supposed to be ready this summer, but might not show until November or December, due in part to the costs involved.

M

MountainSage

Kaith,
On the next printing are you going to get some sizes other than runt and bigger runt. I'm talking 3XL for us larger more shapely fellows:D .

Mountain Sage

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by MountainSage
Kaith,
On the next printing are you going to get some sizes other than runt and bigger runt. I'm talking 3XL for us larger more shapely fellows:D .

Mountain Sage

I believe Kaith, knows about the larger sizes for thenext printing :D I requires the 2XLT :D so I know what you mean My Friend

:asian:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Larger sizer are definately planned. I miscalculated on the initial order and quickly sold out of the 2XL and greater sizes.

I will also take pre-orders for a few weeks in advance to make sure that everyone gets a good 'fit'. :)

New shirt will feature front, back and sleave printing, on black fabric. (other colors may be available.) More info on the new shirt in the fall. :)

A

andurilking2

should i just e-mail you or something and do you accept cash?

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Online orderform here:
https://www.martialtalk.com/forum/promos/

You can send a check or money order to:
MartialTalk TeeShirt Offer
SilverStar WebDesigns Inc.
PO Box 1372
Buffalo NY 14220

I would suggest PMing me first so I can verify there is enough stock on hand to cover your order. (Sm and Med are very limited).

In the event that you order online, and we run out of a size, I will contact you before running your card.

M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz
Larger sizer are definately planned. I miscalculated on the initial order and quickly sold out of the 2XL and greater sizes.

I will also take pre-orders for a few weeks in advance to make sure that everyone gets a good 'fit'. :)

New shirt will feature front, back and sleave printing, on black fabric. (other colors may be available.) More info on the new shirt in the fall. :)

Whoo hoo! No more baby blue! Then I might be inclined to buy one :p

OP
TallAdam85

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
yes i will send the money soon but also I think the next ones should be black with white letters and say somewhere on them martial talk.com just my point of view

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
When the new ones ready to goto print, I'll start taking pre orders. This way, everyone who needs a certain size gets a chance. (2XL and larger also cost more. A buck or 2 I believe)

Rough plans call for the site name to be on the sleave in white letters, a full color CGI on the front, and the standard logo on the back. THis is very rough and I will be posting proofs this fall so everyone knows whats instore. I'm waiting on quotes for these (as well as several other projects) at the moment.

Opal Dragon - your order should ship on Monday afternoon. Thank you!

Aikikitty

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz
Opal Dragon - your order should ship on Monday afternoon. Thank you!

HURRAY!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D I'm glad that I'll finally get my shirt. I almost ordered it 6 months ago (or longer) but then I ended up spending my money on something else at the time. :eek: After awhile I didn't think you had any left until this poll/thread popped up. I'm glad it did.

Robyn :asian:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just a note for those waiting.

I am now out of Mediums.

Current exact inventory is:
3 Small
14 Large
5 X-Large

Thank you again.

P

progressivetactics

and for clarification,
you are running new colors and larger sizes when?

Latest Discussions