Martial Talk Logo Shirts?

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Bob, for my 2 cents, I know you are limited in what you can do cause of costs, but if you can, please try and use a different color than sky blue this time or more than one color. I am of course thinking purely of myself with this request :uhyeah: I want a t-shirt but hate light/pastel colors.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Main run is going to be on black, though I'll most likely do different colors during the preorders.

WT_ATL

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi Bob,

Definitly let me know when the shirts are available.

--Winston

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Todd - I'll try to remember to price the option. Maybe a limited run if I can get enough preorders.

Winston - Will do! :)

T

twayman

Bob Hubbard said:
Todd - I'll try to remember to price the option. Maybe a limited run if I can get enough preorders.

Winston - Will do! :)

Put me down for 2 sweatshirts XL.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ko. :)

I'm going to try and have some rough art ideas up this weekend. No guarentees though.

T

twayman

Bob Hubbard said:
Ko. :)

I'm going to try and have some rough art ideas up this weekend. No guarentees though.

How are they coming along?

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ya know......I'm gonna have to hit you with a stick Arni.....

:)

HKphooey

Senior Master
Reaction score
Check out a company cafepress.com. They offer a mini-store to sell your own logo-specific items. They have alot to chose from and you do not have to buy minimums. The user buys there own shirt. You can put waht ever markup you want. The quality of the mercahndise is pretty good. We use it for CTMAJ.com website. You can at least get a feel for the interest before you commit to ordering too many shirts.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I used cafepress previously. The qualitys not bad, but the markups are crazy. Also, last I checked, they couldn't print on black which seems to be the most requested color.

HKphooey

Senior Master
Reaction score
I hear ya on the markups. They are now printing on black, but front only at this point. I know how tough it can be to forecast shirt quantities and sizes. I have ended up with alot of cleaning rags. :)

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just a general update: I haven't had time to work on the artwork myself so am no closer to having them ready to roll. I'm looking into printers and have a lead on a good one it seems. I'll be talking to him more shortly, and hopefully will be back in "graphics" mode soon. My apologies on the delay.

AHC9882

White Belt
Reaction score
the shirt sounds like a good idea. and also they guy who has the ideas about cups with the M.A. talk logo on it, that sounds like a good idea too. i would buy the shirt for around 15-20$. or a cup around 8-10$

Latest Discussions