Martial Arts show

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
October 8th and 9th I will be holding a Martial Arts show in Aurora IN if anyone is interested in attending pm me. We will be doing Modern Arnis, Board Breaking and I gaurantee it will be a knock out show (no pun intended)

Raewyn

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I dont suppose you'll be coming to NewZealand?????? We always miss the good stuff LOL!!

OP
ppko

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Raisin said:
I dont suppose you'll be coming to NewZealand?????? We always miss the good stuff LOL!!
I would love to go to New Zealand I plan on going there some time if I was to just get my expences paid for than I would go ( eventually I wouldn't do it unless I made some money but right now I am just trying to get known) I would also like to meet your instructor and both you and sara as you have both been great people on Martial Talk

OP
ppko

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Well the show was a big hit, ( at least I am hoping it was ) I knocked out my main student on stage and fot to hand out a lot of flyers. I have another demo today at an elementary school there will be no KOs but just some good fashioned techniques and some lecturing.

Xequat

Black Belt
Reaction score
Cool. Glad it worked out. Was there a change of date or something?

Raewyn

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
ppko said:
I would love to go to New Zealand I plan on going there some time if I was to just get my expences paid for than I would go ( eventually I wouldn't do it unless I made some money but right now I am just trying to get known) I would also like to meet your instructor and both you and sara as you have both been great people on Martial Talk

Thanks for that PPKO, you're pretty great yourself!!!

Latest Discussions