Martial Arts Cats

qi-tah

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Those pics are classic! My thanks, now i have new desktop pics for the rest of the year...
icon10.gif

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
A very unofficial logo...

Attachments

• $namalol.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 227

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Surely it's obvious what's happening in the bottommost pic here... a no-touch knockout of the orange cat being administered by the totally centered black-and-white Qi-master to the right whose shunyata energy is so mighty that it radiates through his eyes, as is immediately visible in this photograph! :lol:

OP
OnlyAnEgg

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sorry, all. lolcats.com is empty now, so, those pix above won't display.

Catalyst

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Here at MartialCat.Thread, you'll see only the finest displays of Feline Martial Arts. Gaze upon this classic Uke-Nage confrontation. What technique !!! You can only say "Grasshopper, it is time".

aggressivecat.jpg

We here at MartialCat.Thread tirelessly span the entire globe looking for true masters of Feline MA's. Here we are in Brazil. Ahhh, Brazil, home to Samba, Carnaval and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. This tabby's ground game is just purr-fect.
masterlock.jpg

Next, we cross the globe to Japan, the Land of the Rising Sun and home of the Ninjas. Yes, I said NINJAS, those masters of stealth, disguise and deception. This Ninja Feline has spotted an impostor in their midst. Can YOU spot the impostor?
1168608091196.jpg

You say you want Historical Re-enactments of famous battles?
Well, we here at MartialCat.Thread aim to please.
Here's a re-enactment of the French Army during World War 2. Please remember that this is not actual footage, just a dramatic re-enactment.

suwwender1.jpg

It's time to leave this episode of MartialCat.Thread and return to the Mothership (see below)
mothershipcat.jpg

Steel Tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
DAMN!!! That is not a cat stance or a bear stance that IS a bear standing in Xingyiquan Santi Shi. Now I know why the bear is part of Xingyiquan

You know I think you're right! But check out the other bear. Look at that front foot position. I think he is doing taiji in response to a vicious xingyi attack!!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
You know I think you're right! But check out the other bear. Look at that front foot position. I think he is doing taiji in response to a vicious xingyi attack!!

Could be, I was so amazed at the little bear in Santi Shi I had not noticed that the other bear is doing something close to a cat step in taiji.

OP
OnlyAnEgg

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You CMA guys always think you've got the source, huh?

Maybe they're Okinawan bears?! It could happen!

;)

Latest Discussions