Martial arts are evil

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
April fools.
Bad one eh.
So what is the best april fools joke you have had played on you or played on someone?

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
When I was in high school, the seniors had the auto shop guys reassemble the principal's car on the roof of the school.

We also went into his office and brought everything out to the senior quad. We left chalk "body" outlines in the office where everything was, and reassembled it exactly in the quad (we got easels from the art students and even hung up all his pictures and awards) and even ran the phone line out there. He was a good sport and just ran the school from the quad for the rest of the day.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
someguy said:
April fools.
Bad one eh.
So what is the best april fools joke you have had played on you or played on someone?
About sixteen years ago, I was lined up with about two or three hundred soldiers and the Drill Sergeant announced that a nuclear device was detonated over Bagdad "this Morning!!!". He let us just stand there at parade rest for about five minutes, while everything we believed in began to disolve and become a very sick feeling in our stomachs. He then yelled April fools and began laughing and pointing at the soldiers most visibly effected. It was friggin July!
Sean

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nevermind, this post will get me in trouble.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA April fools! Got you all!

Or maybe I didn't. Damn.

T

TheRustyOne

My roommate and I wanted to either (1) put tape around 2 professor's doors, or, (2) exchange the contents of the aforementioned professor's rooms...or just move them into the halls.

...there was a plot to shrinkwrap someone's car, but that fell thru...:( ..unless I missed it...

Q

Quick Sand

I saw a pretty good one last year. Every year the engineers at my university play pranks and they've done some great ones in the past.

There's a bar here on campus that's in the basement of one of our main bulidings and the entrance goes down from outside. The engineers built a frame, covered it in plastic and then laid it down over the entrance and completely covered it in cement. It seriously looked like they have completely filled in the entire stairwell down to the bar with the cement. Very well done.

This year was actually very disapointing. :(

Also, here in Canada we have a national radio station known as the CBC and on Sundays at 1:00 they broadcast the official time signal for which beaps for several seconds and then has 10 seconds silence at which point a long beep tells us it's exaclty 1:00. Well, many years ago (don't remember exactly when) a CBC engineer replaced the 10 seconds of silence with 10 seconds of flatulence. Appearenlty he got fired for it though. :shrug:

Latest Discussions