martial arts and life..

OP
H

hand2handCombat

its not a different scenario, i didnt loose my balance, just got pushed back and inch or two

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by hand2handCombat

its not a different scenario, i didnt loose my balance, just got pushed back and inch or two

This is begining to sound strange now! Lets try to keep on topic.

OP
F

fissure

O.K. its not a different scenario. In that case 7starmantis' comment stands and you should get help for your mental lapses that cause you to choke people out of the blue.

hand2handCombat :
i fell back a little
Its usually hard to 'fall' without losing one's balance.

Maybe you should learn to accept people's willingness to let you out of the holes that you seem to like digging for yourself.

OP
G

GouRonin

I might need him in case my shampoo bottles attack me in my shower!
:rofl:

Damian Mavis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
OMG I totally relate to you hand2hand! Sometimes, when my cat walks in front of me all purring and being annoying and stuff, I get into a low ninja stance... do a forward shoulder roll and spring up as fast as I can while screaming at the top of my lungs and kicking her using a cross between a front snap and a round kick with the top of my foot sending her about 15 feet. Its times like that I realise i'm really good at martial arts.

Damian Mavis
Honour TKD

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Does the cat get into a 'cat stance'?

:rofl: I'm sorry...I couldn't resist...

OP
D

Deathtrap101

OMG I totally relate to you hand2hand! Sometimes, when my cat walks in front of me all purring and being annoying and stuff, I get into a low ninja stance... do a forward shoulder roll and spring up as fast as I can while screaming at the top of my lungs and kicking her using a cross between a front snap and a round kick with the top of my foot sending her about 15 feet. Its times like that I realise i'm really good at martial arts.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Does the cat get into a 'cat stance'?

That wasnt funny.........cats are always in a cat stance

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
poor kitty.

I really hope you're not sending her flying 15 feet like you posted. Cats, although they may appear quite agile, are very fragile.

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
HAHA, you know what I just realized that I do! I was outside the other day at the gardens here in town, and this bee began swarming around my head and all. I immediatly went into "MA Mode" and pull of a great hammer fist crushing block, knocking the bee down towards the ground, and pulled off a great snap kick ending this bee's reign on terror on me! Then I was like all embarrased looking around hoping no one saw me spar the bee! :rofl: My wife was like, "honey, the bee doesn't know Kung Fu, go easy on him!".

7sm

KennethKu

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Whew, I am glad Mr Mavis cleared that up :D I started to like the guy and then I was ticked off after reading that BS post :mad: lol Any one who hurts animals, I would split his skull with a crowbar. Code of honor among MA be damned. :D

Damian Mavis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
for the love of god guys... cmon... how could you not sense the blatant sarcasm and humor! Damnit I'm not as funny as I thought argh. I was trying to write it like a 14 year old boy would.... I thought I was dead on! ah well, I was just poking fun at all the silly questions the younger guys seem to ask these days like "who would win a fight? Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny?"

You guys have ruined my self esteem as a comedian....you suck.

Damian Mavis
Honour TKD

OP
M

MartialArtist

Well, I do wierd drills using everything. I used an office chair, my desk, and a medicine ball to using dog chains.

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by Damian Mavis
for the love of god guys... cmon... how could you not sense the blatant sarcasm and humor! Damnit I'm not as funny as I thought argh. I was trying to write it like a 14 year old boy would.... I thought I was dead on! ah well, I was just poking fun at all the silly questions the younger guys seem to ask these days like "who would win a fight? Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny?"You guys have ruined my self esteem as a comedian....you suck.

Dood! I thought it was funny and I got the joke. Probably because I'm not terrified like most sheeple are of being seen as Anti-Politically-Correct, and also I think that most cats need a boot in the @ss.

Ha ha ha!

Bod

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Damian I am so disappointed.

I knew you were probably joking but secretly I hoped the story was true.

I hate cats.

Especially Persians and Siamese and other Poodle-cats.

Damian Mavis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Thanks guys, er... at least Gou....Bod, your one sick Mo fa'ka. Stay away from kittens uhmkay!

Damian Mavis
Honour TKD

KennethKu

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Damian Mavis

for the love of god guys... cmon... how could you not sense the blatant sarcasm and humor! Damnit I'm not as funny as I thought argh. I was trying to write it like a 14 year old boy would.... I thought I was dead on! ah well, I was just poking fun at all the silly questions the younger guys seem to ask these days like "who would win a fight? Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny?"

You guys have ruined my self esteem as a comedian....you suck.

Damian Mavis
Honour TKD

LMAO :D Hey, we still think you are cool lol

OP
T

theneuhauser

but in all seriousness,
cats suck

dogs rule

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
my cat is a master of kit-kat-do... and he heard you say that!

my neighbor's dog (a 120 lb white lab) took one look at my cat, whimpered, and high-tailed it out the dog door in sheer fright.

Latest Discussions