Mantis Kung Fu

masherdong

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
This is me doing "Little Mantis" at our school's graduation ceremony. Not one of my better performances. Keep in mind that I did 101 burpees in just over 10 min earlier in the day. So, my legs and upper torso were shot. lol

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is me doing "Little Mantis" at our school's graduation ceremony. Not one of my better performances. Keep in mind that I did 101 burpees in just over 10 min earlier in the day. So, my legs and upper torso were shot. lol

Enjoy!
Little bit of advice...

Most viewers won't know if it was a good, bad, or indifferent performance in general, nor will they know whether it was one of your best, your worst, or simply average performances. Unless there's some sort of glaring error and restart, or you tell them...

Last edited by a moderator:

Taiji_Mantis

Orange Belt
Reaction score
101 Burpees? For the love of God man, why?

Out of curiosity, what system of mantis do you proactice, as that form is not one I am familiar with?

OP
masherdong

masherdong

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
101 Burpees? For the love of God man, why?

Out of curiosity, what system of mantis do you proactice, as that form is not one I am familiar with?

Why? Wanted a quick complete body workout.

Well, I have been told that we do Taiji Plum Flower, but with a lot of Wah Lum mixed into it.

jkembry

Black Belt
Reaction score
Little bit of advice...

Most viewers won't know if it was a good, bad, or indifferent performance in general, nor will they know whether it was one of your best, your worst, or simply average performances. Unless there's some sort of glaring error and restart, or you tell them...

Exactly...I had no idea if it was good, bad or indifferent....but based on what I saw and assuming it was good I'll give it a 10. Guess I need to learn a little more on this style.

Latest Discussions