Magnet theropy

boom boom

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi folks have you ever tryed to use magnets to help heal a injury?

wushuguy

Purple Belt
Reaction score
i've heard mixed results between magnet therapy. the ones that sound more promising is using a pulsed magnetic field rather than a static magnetic field.

I've tried both, the magnetic bracelet didn't seem to do much for me, the machine that makes a pulsed magnetic field seem to offer better result with reducing pain, but still inconclusive in my limited experience.

Featherstone

White Belt
Reaction score
My daughter (8) has Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis and magnet therapy has benefited her greatly. It was suggested to us by her physical therapist who uses it to help with blood flow. My daughter had limited joint movement in her neck, so we decided to give it a try with a necklace and her neck movement has improved. We did not go through a vendor for this either, we bought the beads she wanted and picked out magnets that fit the design and made her a necklace, we've also made her some ankle and wrist bracelets.

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Very limited clinical evidence to support the use of magnets. If they work for you, great. But, don't hold your breath!

OP
B

boom boom

White Belt
Reaction score
I have found it helps my left hand for when it gets inflammation and it gets hard to make a fist the magnets seems to help it to make the pain less noticable and the rigid feeling go away not sure if my diabetes has anything to do with my pain in my hand .

shane

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
people have different views about the magnet therpay so it might be good or it might be bad for your health...

Latest Discussions