Lord of the Flies

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
A farmer got pulled over by a state trooper for speeding, and the trooper started to lecture the farmer about his speed, and in general began to throw his weight around to try to make the farmer uncomfortable.

Finally, the trooper got around to writing out the ticket, and as he was doing that he kept swatting at some flies that were buzzing around his head.

The farmer said, "Having some problems with circle flies there, are ya?"

The trooper stopped writing the ticket and said--"Well yeah, if that's what they are--I never heard of circle flies."

So the farmer says--"Well, circle flies are common on farms. See, they're called circle flies because they're almost always found circling around the back end of a horse."

The trooper says, "Oh," and goes back to writing the ticket. Then after a minute he stops and says, "Hey...wait a minute, are you trying to call me a horse's ***?"

The farmer says, "Oh no, officer. I have too much respect for law enforcement and police officers to even think about calling you a horse's ***."

The trooper says, "Well, that's a good thing," and goes back to writing the ticket.

After a long pause, the farmer says, "Hard to fool them flies, though."

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've seen that one before - and every time, it makes me laugh - thanks!

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Speaking of semantical miscommunication...

An Asian investor asked his American financial advisor why his investment stocks had been yielding such poor returns.

"Fluctuations!" said his advisor.

"Well, fluct you Americans too!" said the Asian and then put all his money in soybeans.

Jimi

Black Belt
Reaction score
I have heard a similar joke from back home around DC. Not the same but a joke about being pulled over and comical dialogue. A guy gets pulled over on the Capital Beltway I-495 by a Prince Georges County Cop. While nervously giving the cop his information and trying to strike up small conversation, the guy mentions he has donated to the Police Retirement Fund and the local Fire Dept etc... The Cop dismisses his comments and continues issuing the ticket. So fustrated at the lack of any leaniency(?sp) or understanding the guy says, so officer do you have any tickets to the ball. The Cop replies," P.G.County Cops don't have balls". To that the guy replies " You said it, not me" Needless to say the guy probably got a ticket and seached etc... Just wanted to share. PEACE

JBrainard

Senior Master
Reaction score
The one about the Asian and the banker made me laugh out loud.:lol:
The "Cops don't have balls" got a snort out of me as well.

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the Void (Where still, this merciless GOD torme
icon7.gif
I love it!

Latest Discussions