Mother Nature's Revenge

pstarr

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
On a sunny Saturday afternoon, Jim and Howard were out playing golf. After a few holes, Jim landed his ball in an area covered with grass and buttercups. He began swinging his club through the vegetation in an effort to locate his ball.

Suddenly, he noticed a woman attired in a white robe standing before him. "I'm Mother Nature," she said. "And you have destroyed hundred of my little buttercups! Do you know how hard it is to make buttercups?"

Jim choked and said that he didn't. "Well, then," the lady replied, "You shan't have any more butter for your toast anymore....in fact, you destroyed so many plants that I think I won't allow you to have any butter for your baked potatoes, either." The lady scowled as she angrier and said, "You know, you obliterated so many of my plants that you won't get any butter for the rest of your life!" And she stormed off.

Jim began shouting for his friend and Howard finally answered. "Where are you?", Jim shouted.
"I lost my ball over in these ***** wilows," Howard answered.

"Howard!", Jim shouted, "Don't swing! For the love of God, man, don't swing...."

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Nice one mate.

I've one similar to it.. it's like the same thing only different... It'll wait.