Lol

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hey, do you MT'ers who have put up a few posts here and there in the past ever go back and read up on some of the older stuff? I was just rifling through some of the older Great Debate stuff and read one of my old posts and just had to ROFL and ROFL. However, I always laugh at my own jokes, because they're generally for my benefit.

OP
Flatlander

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hey, do you MT'ers who have put up a few posts here and there in the past ever go back and read up on some of the older stuff? I was just rifling through some of the older Great Debate stuff and read one of my old posts and just had to ROFL and ROFL. However, I always laugh at my own jokes, because they're generally for my benefit.
Oh, how lame of me.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey, do you MT'ers who have put up a few posts here and there in the past ever go back and read up on some of the older stuff?.

Yep, I do that a lot..I favor going back to the beginning of the Last Person Thread, lots of funny stuff there..

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
I do that occasionally, too. Haven't for a while though.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sometimes its scary when you realize how many posts you have there and just how long you've been at it...

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Uh, shesulsa? I don't know if you did that on purpose, but it links directly to "give reputation to flatlander."
*points at head* Room for rent!

I fixed it now.

OP
Flatlander

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yep, I do that a lot..I favor going back to the beginning of the Last Person Thread, lots of funny stuff there..
Man, it would take a heculean effort to read back through that farking thing. By the time you got back to where it is today, it'd be twice as big!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Man, it would take a heculean effort to read back through that farking thing. By the time you got back to where it is today, it'd be twice as big!

Did it in the middle of summer and posted the results ie who got the 100th post 110th post etc...etc...

Latest Discussions